Chapter 4: Getting Help

Natalie's POV.

Yesterday was my first day in the studio and today will be my second. Huh, it feels like things go by so quickly that you don't even notice sometimes. As I walk in I'm immediately greeted by three Men in the control room. Who's names are Carl,Henry, and Brian. Right when I walked through the door they stood up and looked very eager of my presence. Well don't I feel special. But I must admit it was a little odd.

"Hello you must be Natalie. I'm Henry and this is Carl and Brian."

"Hello."

"Hi"

They both greet me. Carl has striking green eyes with his bright blonde hair and tab skin. He looks to be mid twenties. Not to old. He looks like your typical dreamy beach boy.

While Brain is a totally different story. He seems about early thirties and has black hair with almost black eyes because there so dark. He seems like more of a reserved person until you get to know him. Other then that they both seem pretty nice.

Henry has Carmel brown eyes with light brown hair. I wouldn't say he is cute but I must admit his butt was sculpted by angles. Daannnggg.

So I guess the cutest is Carl.

"So today we are only doing one song. Correct?" Henry asks.

"As far as I know. We're doing Maybe Tomorrow right?" I ask.

"Yes that is what Simon says."

I try to hold in my laughter but fail miserably and laugh my ass off for about five minutes. They all just stare at me.

"Oh come on. That's funny, get Simon says like the game?! " I ask between laughs.

None of them say anything so I say...

"We'll I thought it was funny."

While sticking my tongue out at the three boys staring at me like I'm some Zoo animal. I have feeling too, Geezz.

"Alright so lets start." Carl says smile at me a little too much. Then he looks me up and down slowly them bits his lip with a slow release. Is he trying to turn me on. Like seriously what is his job? Anyways me trying not to get off topic I simply walk on the booth and put my headset on.

The song is a quite emotional one. It's about a guy who let his girlfriend because she wasn't good enough for him. She things like 'Maybe tomorrow ill be enough....' quite depressing. I actually wrote this song myself straight from personal experiences. We dated for about a year and a half. Then all of a sudden I wasn't good enough. He didn't want me anymore. He said Im too fat and no guy wants a fat girl. I took that experience and put it into my passion. I also lost fifty pounds now weighing 110 lbs. It was hard but I did it. And I'm proud.

Anyways this song gets hard to sing at some parts because all I want to do is break down and cry but I have to push through it. It's probably why I had to redo the song today cause I was nervous to sing it yesterday. I got over that today.

Every once in a While I would look up to see if my mystery listener was there again. But he didn't show up. Oh well. I just seriously wonder who he was.

The song sounded pretty good when we finished with it.

"Wow you've got some good pipes there girl." Carl says.

"We'll thank you, I try." I say winking to add some sass.

And with that we say our goodbyes and head out separate ways.

Paul gets a car to come pick me up and bring me to the Hotel.

Once I arrive i immediately go up to my room and get changed into something a little more cozy. That's usually the first thing I do when I come home. And as soon as I turn the Tv on and sit down there is a knock on my door.