Sam the Stalker (Chapter1)

Sam's POV:

As I sipped my hot chocolate I could feel the warmth spread to my fingers and into my mouth. I smiled as it reached my stomach. I realized the time and quickly walked out just as a boy with hazel eyes and freckles walked in. I looked at him smiled and said thank you as he held the door. His friends walked in, and I turned the corner with hope of a good day.

Alex's POV:

As I sat down I couldn't help but think about that girl's smile. It was just as beautiful as her. She would be mine. I thought as I sat down and ordered breakfast with my friend and my younger brother.

Sam:

I walked up the stairs and listened to the screeching of metal before putting on my headphones and playing my mix of MJ and P!nk. I threw my empty coffee cup, which had been filled with hot chocolate, in the garbage. I got on, off, then walked up the steps. I entered into a totally different world I had exited.

I was late. Why was I late? I was never late. I ran to my first period class, without even bothering to stop at my locker, and was instantly happy to find Mrs. V, sick, the sub, late, and the attendance not taken. I looked down at my black leggings and combat boots. I peeled off my gray hoodie and black leather jacket and neatly placed them in my book bag.

"Okay class! Sorry I'm late. There was a bit of traffic. But you can all call me Mrs. Valley." I smiled at her British accent and young face. She began to lecture us on the 10th grade history lesson we had started with our teacher. Although it was not too bad to listen to, I began to feel as if it was hard to concentrate, this ninth grader is officially too tired to listen. I opened my notebook and started subconsciously scribbling and doodling. I always did this. I couldn't stand lectures. The boredom killed me.

Alex:

As I walked into gym I was bombarded by girls drooling over me and the guys standing by as jealousy bombarded their faces. I entertained the girls until the coach stepped into the gym. She made us run laps for the first twenty minutes. I was all the way in the front. Then suicides. Once again I was leading the pack. Then a five minute break before hitting the showers. I turned and winked at a couple of girls before heading into the locker room.

Sam:

When the bell rang I dropped off my homework and picked up the homework that I swear I'd do today, but would actually do on Saturday instead. I walked through school in my blue shirt, black leggings and combat boots. I was chewing on my pen when the last bell rang. I got up quickly and walked to his locker. I clutched the handle to my bag as I looked for him. I stopped in my tracks.

"Tom!?" I stated as he simply pushed her closer into the lockers as his tongue went into her mouth and probably down her throat. That asshole. "Tom! What the Fuck!" I screamed as I walked toward him.

"What!" He screamed at me as he got closer. I kicked him between his legs with all my might and punched him at the bridge of his nose before he went down. I looked at the girl, she was smiling at me, she was the one he dated before me. "Well! You can have him!" I looked down at him crying and holding himself. Then I smiled at her, spit on him, and started to walk away.

"Ms. Butler?!" I heard Principle Donny yell. Crap. I turned my head slowly.

"Yes?" I said smiling innocently.

Alex:

I walked over to my swim meet. In my speedo. I felt weird yet flattered when girls stared. But after a few minutes was back to my normal self. Flirting. Winking. And flashing my drop dead gorgeous smile. I knew I was hot. I was very confident.