Chapter 1

Freddy's POV

I Was Standing in the middle of the Stage,Holding my Mic.It was 12:00 at Midnight and Sky just Arrived in the Pizzaria.It was his 20th Night.Nobody Never Last long like This in their Shift.

Thats Because We Scare Them to Death.Meaning Stuffing them in suits.Some just Quited because of the pay.Its really Cheap.

Bonnie is Already Standing in the Hallway,Chica was in the Kitchen,Foxy is ready To Sprint.I move to The Dining room with my Eyes Pitch Black with White pupils.I Hide in the Shadows and look Through The Camera.

I heard A Door Slam And look at Bonnie's Hallway. I saw him Staring in the Window."Damnit,Sky!" I heard him Say and Walked to the Closet.

I Moved to The Bathroom and hide inside.I peeked myHead and looked at the Camera.I Brightened up The glow of my eyes and heard a giggle.

I counted down to 3.

'3'
'2'
'1'

Then i heard a Deep loud screech from the office.I chukled and Moved to the Kitchen.Its kinda Dark in the Kitchen also cold and Creepy.

The kitchen Is like an Abandoned Room of the Pizzaria.so i play my Jingle.The fazbear Jingle.So that i Wont feel Scared.

I Moved to the Hallway corner And Look Closely at the Camera with Pitch black eyes.Its kinda Strange...He hasn't Close The Door.

I Walked inside and saw Golden."Hey look,He fainted" He pointed at Sky in the ground."Should we stuff him in a Suit?"

"Nah..Let him Rest.Its his 20th Night and i dont Want To stuff this guy in a Suit Because he Survived 20 nights.Not like the other guards.They Died."

"Yeah they didn't last long.." He tips His hat and Teleports Away.

Oh,How Amazing that my Brother can teleport Like That.I wish I can But im Not that Kind of Animatronic.

I Walk out of the Office and Look at Bonnie."So..What Happened?" He tilted his head."He Fainted by Golden's Jumpscare..." i answer.

He looked inside the office.I started walking Towards The Stage."I'll Be at The Stage if you ne--" i Stepped on a Slippery Puddle and Slip.

I expect to land on the Floor but instead,A Warm hug."H-Huh?" I looked at The Person Who Catched me by a Hug and saw Bonnie."I saw That Coming.You weren't Looking on where you were going." He Says.

I blushed in Embarrasment and Scratched My head while Laughing Nervously."Sorry! But can You Let me go?" I said pointing at his Hands.

"Nope.Your too Warm,And I like Warm hugs."

((OLAF WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE!? ))

"But,Yeah i should.Sorry!" He pull away From the Hug and grabbed a Mop."I'll Mop the slippery puddle right away." Then he Started to Mop the Puddle.

I was In shock on What He Said...

'Your too warm? Like warm hugs?'

I shook my Head And Sat in the Stage.I look at the Clock and saw

'3:27 Am...Wow,Sky must be really tired.I bet he wont Work Later Night.'

I thought And Lay Down on the Stage.I Yawned,Wanting To sleep.I put my Hands Behind My Back and Close my eyes.I Hummed And Hummed until I Fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------×

Bonnie's POV

'Wow...Freddy Has been Acting Weird Around me today...Its Strange...'