No words...

[Offenders pov]
We all stood there in shock... She's... She's gone. He killed her!!! Splendor said covering his mouth "Oh my..." Trender asked "Is there anyway we can get back??" Slender shook his head "Only Mr.Boogie and his proxies can enter the world." For the first time ever I was very quiet and had nothing to say... She gave herself up for me. I went up stairs without a word. I walked into my room. Jay had been sleeping here since the night I found out about her nightmares... I took of my jacket, shoes, and hate and got into my bed... I grabbed Jays pillow and hugged it closely to my chest... As soon as her scent from the pillow hit my nose I began to cry. I may not have eyes but I can cry. I've never done it through, until now... She's hurt and we can't get back to her and I feel terrible, I feel lonely now, I feel pain... I turned over and fell asleep. I don't want to live with out her...

[Few days later]
I sighed sitting on the couch... I want to stay in my room and be alone but I still have Sam and Eva to look after. Jay wouldn't like it if I didn't take care of them... They both huddled close to me in my arms as the slept. They were still in pretty bad condition from losing Jay. The mansion just wasn't the same... Sam suddenly shot up. I asked "Hey! What's up kid??" He stood up and walked off ignoring me. Eva yawned and asked "Sam..." Sam walked to the ball room and looked around. I yelled "Slender! Something is wrong with Sam!" Slender, splendor, and Trender came hurrying over to where I was and we watched as Sam looked around... He stood in front of one wall and pointed at the wall and said "Slender. You should get some medical supplies. Also Get EJ, we'll need him." He didn't sound like a child, he sounded like an adult. He put his hand to the wall and suddenly his hair turned white and four giant tentacles came out from his back! They were like Jays in a way but instead of being smooth like hers his had gaged spikes on them making them look Lethal... Suddenly he opened a large portal and yelled at me "What are you wait for?! She's in there!" My eyes wide a Eva shouted excitedly "I know where to find Jay!" She ran into the portal and I ran in after her! I looked around... It didn't look like it did last time. This time it's just a grassy plains with fog surrounding everywhere. Eva smiled and said "It's exactly how Jay showed me!" I asked "What?" Eva nodded and said "While I was sleep Jay was there. And we were here. We sat down but then I woke up. But I know where she is. She grabbed my hand and we walked through the quiet plains... Suddenly something appeared in the fog... We got closer and it was a tree. There I saw someone leaning against the tree. My eyes widen as I yelled "Jay!" She turned her head to look at me! I ran towards her with Eva! As I got closer she was clicking her chest and I saw her wounds... She smiled as she saw me and suddenly the sun came shining through the fog and everything Egan visible... No fog around anymore... I picked her up and said "Don't worry. I got you now." She nodded, she was weak... We hurried back to the portal and Eva stepped out and then I did. Sam closed the portal and his hair went back to normal and his tentacles went away and he smiled "I did it!!!" EJ came rushing in and said "Here give her to me. She's in critical condition." As much as I didn't want to I handed her over and EJ basically ran to the infirmary of the mansion. We all waited in the living room... LJ said trying to be cheerful "St least she's back! Right...?" Jeff grunted and said "Hope that bitch is okay. It's not fun when she's not around..." BEN nodded "She's the only good video game player here." It's been hours since we last heard anything. Suddenly EJ came through the door. We all stood up. He said pulling off bloody gloves "It really wasn't easy but I managed to stabilize her condition and she'll be making a recovery. But it's going to take a long time." We all let out a sigh of relief. Slender said "Toby, your not aloud to go near her until she's fully healed." The idiot went "AW!" Masky muttered "I wouldn't want him near me either." We all visited her but I stayed. I sat down beside her with a sigh and held her hand... I fell Asleep but was woken up by slender. He asked "Why don't you love her to you bed and go sleep up there. She'll want a more comfortable place anyways." I smiled and said "Thanks slender." He nodded and I carefully picked her up and teleported into my room. I set her down gently and stood up and took off my jacket and everything. I got into the bed with her and was careful not to hurt her I'm anyway... She opened her eyes a by and looked at me. I smiled and she just scooted closer to me and wrapped her arms around me. I smiled an hugged her and we both fell asleep.