Chapter 6

Sora's POV:
   Yay! I get to spend more than 3 minutes in a noisy club room full of annoying perverted blondes and demon twins, please, note the sarcasm
      "Ra-chan do you want some cake" honey sempai asked cutely with a little tilt of his head and as Soon as he did that there were a bunch of oohs and awes from the group of girls everywhere, I repeat every.frickin.where. Kill me now.
       "Sure, honey-sempai, I would love to, but what about our guests I don't want them to be sad" I said cutely and sadly using my awesome acting skills that I learned.
     "Awwwww we are okay Sora-chan, but your so sweet thank you" one of the girls exclaimed
       "Are you sure, because I'll feed you, Onee-chan" I said with puppy dog eyes and a pout.
       The girls all blushed and started squealing, one of the girls got up and hugged me tightly and said "it's all right Sora-chan, You are so CUTE!!!"
        I flinched at the last sentence because she squealed and screamed in my ear.
       "Okay Onee-chan, honey-sempai, what kind of cake do you have?" I stated in fake wonder I mean he's a rich kid he probably has every kind of cake in the world
       "I have an ice-cream cake Ra-chan" he stated grabbing two pieces of a rainbow colored frozen deliciousness
      When he said what kind of cake it was I froze and soon started drooling in anticipation and, for once, was truthful when I said
       "Ice-cream cake? Really?  YAY!!" I shouted in pure excitement and then realized what I Did and blushed furiously and of course there was another serious of oohs and awwws.
      "I-I mean psssh ice-cream cake? Big whoop." I stated still blushing and stuttered. All the girls were trying to be monkeys with all the oohs and ahhhs and awwwwws, and the host club looked at me in disbelief.
       "Here you go Ra-chan" said honey as he handed me my slice and when he did my eyes lit up and sparkled in joy as I smiled a real smile and dug In happily enjoying my cake not realizing all of the blushing faces of the host club as they looked at me in awe and wonderment especially since previously I was acting so rude and snobbish (in their words) and then I just turned into an angel and they realized that all they have to do is make you happy.
.
.
.
'That is going to be a huge challenge if she won't even let us past her defenses' they all thought simultaneously as they watched you happily devour the cake slice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry about not updating and I tried to write something else plz give suggestions and help and also helpful criticism is appreciated as long as it's not  like "I hate you. You suck just stop writing" Or something like that
         Thanks for reading my story
                              Love,
                   Awesome_dongsaengsam