Chapter 1

BRING BRING BRING!!

I try and calm down my anger before I smash my 3rd phone because of that noisy alarm. I'm Kayla Treyson, daughter of Alpha Derek Treyson, Alpha of the Prime Eyes Pack, the 2nd powerful pack of this country. The first powerful pack is The Moonstone Pack. I have two annoying big brothers. They both haven't found their mates. I haven't either, and honestly I'm glad, I don't have to face more problems. I think that love can lead to shatter hearts, and i have my reasons.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. Brush my teeth. Then, I strip my clothes off and take a warm shower, letting my body relax and let me think. Think of many random things and how they have affected my life. Thinking of my future. Thinking of love. Thinking of a mate. My mate. I noticed, tomorrow is my birthday, I'm turning 16, and I'm going to find my mate.

I get out of the shower and take a towel and rap it around my body. As I enter the room my friend Veronica is already there laying in my bed.

"Good morning freckle" I greet her with a warm smile.

"Good morning Tinker" She greets me back like I did.

I call her freckle because of course, she has freckles. She calls me Tinker since I am short and I like green, no I love green. Yes I know, I'm a freak. As she plays with her nails, I take my black skinny jean and my white shirt with number '23' on it. I do my usual makeup: Eyeliner, mascara, fill in my eyebrows and nude lip gloss. I let my hair down, naturally wavy.

I look into the mirror for a few seconds and then Veronica calls out.

"Hey let's go, we have ten minutes for school!" She shouts.

"I'm going, I'm going, don't scream at me. I'm sensitive" I say as she rolls her eyes at me and gives me my backpack. We go down and get out of the house

-------------------

In School

As we get out of the car, we get the same shit like every day. Be judged by the sluts.

"Hey Kayla, how's your V-card working?"

"Get on me, grrr"

"I'll call you a slut, but you can't even get at a boy"

"Fatass"

Four sluts. Who are not virgins at all. Julika, Katty, Valerie, and Julissa.

They all got either rejected by their mates or they rejected their mates. Cruel girls.

"Blah blah blah, at least I can keep my legs close, all your legs probably smell like fish, you guys can shut your mouth, that dick opened that mouth so wide. Blah blah blah" Veronica snapped as her eyes started to turn black, until her mate came. He touched her by the shoulder and she just calmed down. How the hell does that work?

But when I faced the girl, they were already walking away, clenching there fists.

"Hey Kayla" Jay greets me.

"Hey Jay, thanks for the help again"

"I got you guys each day" he chuckled as he hold hands with Veronica.

Veronica found her mate two days after she turned 16, Jay didn't got to school in those two days since he was on vacation. But when they knew, most of it wasn't speaking, but making out. In public, in school. Not really shocked since a lot of mates do that. This is an all werewolf school.

As I get my things, I close my locker and try and turn around but bump into a hard chest and almost fall onto the floor but the guy catches me, it's him. Drayton. The ex I regret having. I get out of his grip and I tried to calm down from getting angry.