Prologue

Asuka Pov
Today am cleaning rooms then my pager goes off Eisuke Is calling for me. So I head too his office.

Asuka: You called?

Eisuke: Yes we are going on a date this Saturday so don't make plans.

Asuka: Thats so sudden!

Eisuke: Deal with it.

Asuka: ~Sigh~ alright.

Eisuke is at his usual again. It becomes Saturday we go on our date too my surprise we have a nice date with to bother us. For one it turn out a nice date. That night thing got heated up that night. We made love on that day it felt great. A couple of weeks later while cleaning rooms I start to get sick. At first I though I had a bad stomach but soon realized I might be over due so the day after I go too the hospital too my surprise.

Doctor: Congratulations your pregnant!

I was pregnant. The joy flowed through my body I was carrying our child Eisuke And my child. While walking home thinking of a way to surprise Eisuke. I though maybe I should ask first. So at night I asked Eisuke the question.

Asuka: Eisuke I want to ask what do you think about kids?

Eisuke: Kids? Well for one there annoying second there a pain. In any case kids are not for me.

Asuka: I see.

Eisuke: Why ask?

Asuka: Nothing just curious thats all.

Eisuke shrugged it off like it was nothing. His answer pain my heart knowing he is not really for kids yet. So that night we spend the whole day together. While I smile with him that day inside I was sad. So there was one thing too do. When it was morning Eisuke was still asleep. I decided to leave. I kiss him and say.

Asuka: Goodbye Eisuke I'll will always love you.

That day I left hide my tracks and left the city. My parents found out about my pregnancy and who the father was my mom just hugged me and told me I did nothing wrong I cried on her shoulder. Dad had a pain look on his face but understood the situation and also hugged me. 16 years past and I gave birth to my daughter Luna after the moon. I lived with my parents to raise her. Mom and dad were a great help I got a job at a local supermarket. While everything was great I felt that Luna will look for her father Eisuke.