Chapter 4 Truth

Luna Pov
Am standing in a room full of men and one of them is Eisuke Ichinomiya why is he here!? Don't tell me he is the one who brought me!?As I start to panic he speaks.

Eisuke: Girl we bought you for 20 million yen saving your life so am we are going to let you choose one of us so who will it be?

He ask me to choose one of them. So I muster up my courage and try to play it cool.

Luna: How can you be confident that I won't report too the police?

Baba: Soryu see any police around?

Soryu: Only one.

Mamoru: Hate to break it too you kid.

So a policeman is with them. Great, oh! With this chance since he might be my dad its a good opportunity to get to find out since mom worked here and we have the same surname I formulate a plan. I'll call mom and tell her where I am then she will have too come! Then I could learn the truth.

Luna: Excuse me but Is it ok if I call my family so they know am ok?

Eisuke: Go ahead but don't mention the auction.

Luna: Alright.

The phone rings then mom picks up.

Asuka: Luna? Why are you calling?

Luna: Mom I need too tell you something.

Asuka: Luna where are you?
She speak in a serious tone.

Luna: Mom am at Tres Spades.

Asuka:!

I hang up the phone. My plan is for mom too come. In a way too know the truth behind everything.

Everyone is shocked at my action.

Baba: Wow kid thats it you didn't even tell your mom that your ok?

Ota: Thats guts kid.

Mamoru: that was interesting.

Soryu: Must be a reason behind it.

Eisuke: Why say that kid?

Luna: Eisuke Ichinomiya I have a question for you.

Eisuke: What is it?

I wonder if I say my moms name I need too see his reaction.

Luna: What was your relationship with Asuka Kushki?

Eisuke:!

Everyone is shocked at my question.

Eisuke: Why do you know her!?

Luna: Just answer my question.

Eisuke: Why should I answer.

Luna: Tell me Ichinomiya what was your relationship with her.

Eisuke: You won't give up won't you. Alright I'll tell you. We were lovers happy.

Mom and him were lovers. That means he has too be my dad. There is no way too be sure the only way is to know is to wait for mom.

This is somethings I also inherited from dad am persistent. I also get serious when I do. Mom said that.

Eisuke: Kid enough games choose.

Eisuke: Don't take long tell us.

Sure am scared but

Luna: Lets wait for my mom. She is coming then I'll choose.

Eisuke: Alright then let's wait.

We wait an hour or two then my phone rings its mom.

Asuka: Luna Where are you?

Luna: Mom am in somethings called the pen house.

Asuka: I see I'll be tight there.

Mom sounded scared.

She hangs up.

Luna: She is here she coming too the pen house.

Eisuke: Alright.

Everyone is dead quite waiting for the moment of truth. We hear a knock on the door. The man in the top hat opens it he is shocked along with everyone else. It was mom.

Eisuke: Asuka?

Mom turns away.

Asuka: Ya its me. Its me Asuka the one who left I have a reason for it.

Eisuke: What was it?

Asuka: Its its to raise our daughter. She right there.

Eisuke:!

This confirms everything he is my father.

Soon my mom collapse on her knees and starts to cry Eisuke walk up too her and out of now where he hugs her.

Eisuke: Godamit  its really you.

Asuka: Am sorry am so sorry.

Luna: Mom

I get on my knees and huge her its a while for things too calm down. Then.

Eisuke: I want too know the truth why.

Luna: Same.

Asuka: Alright I owe it too you and Luna an explanation for what I did.

Mom goes and explain that  when she found out She was pregnant with me she had asked him about kids and his response made her unsettled so she left too give birth too me. Eisuke or dad said he should of known better but was stupid of her too do that. Soon he hugged me I felt happiness that finally get too meet my father.