Chapter 3

Hey guys this is another chapter of Jealous Love. Please let me know what you think and check out my other Jevie stories.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Same Night (3 hours earlier)
(Evie's POV)
I am in the steamy bathroom rapped in my blue towel and have my hair up in a similar smaller towel.

"OK! Almost...done!" I yelled as I finished off my toenails on my left foot and dipped them back in the cool water with my already done nails on my right foot.

I layed back and sighed in awe. I have been in to SO much stress. It just wasn't good for my hair. To much stress causes hair lost and I don't want that.

Today Jay was acting all weird towards me when I was with Doug. I hope he didn't find out I liked him. That would be so bad. OMG what if someone told him. Maybe thats why he was acting all weird. Oh no!

I was going through the acts of Jay,when I heard a knock.
"Evie! Get out of the bathroom!" I rolled my eyes. She can wait a few minutes, I was only in the bathroom for 2 hours.

As I was going again through the events a heard a loud knock interrupting my thoughts. "GET OUT! I still have to brush my teeth!"Mal shouted.

"Ugghh, OK! " I shouted back. Geez what a whiner. I take out my feet and bring the water and pour it down the bath tub drain, making sure to be on the heels of my feet, cautious of my nails.

I gather my belongings and head out, seeing Mal on the floor waiting her turn. "Finally! What where you doing in there, dreaming of Jay!" She teased and went inside the restroom. I did not find it funny but found myself blushing.

Mal gave a giggle seeing me blush through the bathroom mirror reflecting on me, with red cheeks

I sat on my bed making sure not to touch my nails with me bed spread. I sigh in sadness and frustration. I know Jay doesn't feel the same about me the way the way I feel about him.

I guess Mal took notice and she said something like, "Ygawah Shksbak Tesh Hvsj Hvsj Yjsja Fresh! "

I raised my eyebrows confused. I couldn't understand her because she had tooth paste in her mouth as she was trying to speak. "What! " I yelled out to my purple friend. She rolled her eyes and I waited for her to finish brushing her teeth.

Then after a couple seconds she wiped her mouth with a towel and spoked again. " I said, that maybe you should tell him how you feel."

" No, No I can't do that. He only see me as a sibling and a friend. It would ruin are friendship and it will change everything. I bet he doesn't even feel the same about me!" I cried, it would be to much for me to find out the boy I like since forever doesn't share the same feelings as me.

Mal sighed and rolled her eyes, "OK but we should go to sleep. I know he feels the same way." This time it was my turn to roll my eyes.

I checked my nails to see if they were dry,then we both got in bed but I didn't sleep. I stayed up for three hours thinking if Jay possibly found out I like him. All these things were running around in my head. The more I thought, the more I was getting worried. I tried to stop but couldn't. An hour later passed and I decided to just sleep.Though I was nervous and worried...

Next Morning (Jay's Dorm)
No POV
Jay was barely getting ready to take a shower. He had his clothes in one hand and his towel I the other. He was waiting on his bed for Carlos to get out of the restroom. A couple minutes later, Carlos came out and a puff of steam escaped inside the bathroom. He was rapidly rubbing his towel on his wet blonde hair, trying to get the cloth to absorb the water from his hair.

Jay was going to enter the restroom to get ready when Carlos gasped. Turning around fast where is dog loving friend gasped think that something was wrong.

"What! " Jay's eyes widen. " Oh nothing." Jay rolled his eyes.After a bit Carlos asked him," I had an idea. Are you still hooked up on Evie and you just don't have the guts to say anything?"

" Whatever! I don't like Evie. If I liked her I would so have the guts to tell her! " Jay denied. Carlos didn't buy it but continued, " Yeah OK, but if you are too scared of being friend zoned then maybe you can find a way to know if she likes you."

" OK, if I was scared of being friend zoned, then what would you think of doing,finding out if she has feelings for me?" Jay questioned, trying not to admit that he has feelings for a certain blue haired beauty.

In Evie's Room ( At the same time)
No POV
"It is a very simple plan all you have to do is make Jay jealous. If he reacts then he is sure not comfortable with the idea of you dating somebody else!" Mal explained her plan, to her friend as they where eating breakfast.

Evie rolled her eyes. " Sorry, but it's a pretty... Dumb plan. " Evie respond truthfully,munching on her Apple jack cereal.

Carlos Room
No POV
" What it's not a dumb plan, I thought of it last night! " Carlos said defensively feeding Dude.

"Sorry, but I have to be honest, learning to be nice!" Jay smirked as he headed to the restroom. Before he shut the door Carlos yelled quickly, " Wait and see!" Jay thought, Crazy boy.

Later that Day(Classes over)
Jay's POV
I was heading down the stairs to look for Ben and the rest of the tourney team to tell them about the new competition this season that we will definitely beat. They are goin-

My thoughts of the new season where interrupted by a sweet small laugh that made my heart flip for some reason. I turned to the laugh and what I saw turned my heart back around and set it to fire.

Does she always have to be with him. Ugh! Calm down Jay, they are just friends.. right. I can feel pressure on my knuckles as I thought if they weren't friend but more.

I totally forgot about tourney and the team and saw Audrey talking with some friends. I marched to her and pull my hair back behind my ears and gave her my famous smirk. I don't what I was doing but soon found myself flirting with her.

Evie's POV
I was looking for Doug. We were planning on studying for the big chemistry test coming up next week. It will count as a big part of are grades, so we thought maybe we can study together. I was looking for him and saw him reading the a textbook and writing things on a notebook. I headed over and sat beside him.

Soon we were both working together and taking notes. Doug was trying to figure out a problem, i too tried to solve it out too. Then he said an answer different than mine. I was postive that mine was right, and so was he. After five minutes of explaining and arguing, my solution was correct. His face was SUPER red of embarrassment. I started to laugh. I don't know why but the way his face was. I couldn't help it.

My laughter grew while his face grew more red. " It's OK. I get things wrong too." I encourage him soon as my laughter died down.

As I was going to go back to my textbook. I heard a small fake like giggle. I lifted my head towards the weird noise and saw Audrey with Jay.

I can feel my heart shatter. He had his famous smirk for flirting, I know because on the isle he would use that on girls as he stole there items without them looking.

I knew he didn't like me. Mal was wrong. I was zoned out for a while because I heard Doug repeated my name, waving his hand infront of my face.

"Are you OK? Did you heard what I said?" Doug asked sadly.

"Sorry just was solving this problem. What did you ask again?" I lied, trying not to just look back at Jay and Audrey.

"If..y-you wou-would like to... go on a d-date with.. m-me." Doug stuttered and immediately started blushing like crazy. I gave a fake smile and bit my bottom lip . I look back at Jay's direction and back at Doug. I took a deep breath.

" Doug I would love to go on a date with you." I replied, each word crushing my heart knowing it wasn't Jay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like that chapter. Please tell me what you like.