Chapter 2

**RECAP**

As I pulled into the drive way I made my way down to the front door. I felt someone grab my arm and pull me to the side. When I looked it was..

It was my ex boyfriend Daniel. "What do you want?!" I yelled in anger, I wanted nothing to do with him. "I want you." He said with a smirk on his face. "Get out of here!" I said and tried to go back to the door, he wouldn't let my arm go.

"Just listen, I want you back and I'd do anything!" He said with a puppy dog look. "You had me, you fucked up, then you lost me. It's life get used to it. And go find someone who will actually fall for you." I said. He let go and just stared, he didn't know what to say, after like a minute he said "fine. But you'll regret it!" And he ran off.

MARINAS POV

I heard someone yelling outside but nobody else seemed to notice. "Hey did y'all here someone yell?" I asked

"No, it's probably the kids next door playing cops and robbers." Genesis replied. I didn't bother going to look so I just sat there in the chair.

GENESIS POV

*ding dong*

"Omg!! Shh guys go hide and when I sit her down pop out and yell surprise, that's when we'll tell her." I said happily.

"Okay!" Marina and Jinay said at the same time an laughed a little. Marina hid in the closet and Jinay hid in the kitchen.

I ran to the door and opened it. "Hey gurlll!" I yelled. "Hey, so what did ya want to tell me?" Cheyenne said nervously.

I sat her down on the couch and Jinay and marina screamed "SURPRISE!!" And we all started laughing. "It's not my birthday till march 1st haa." She said laughing.

"Well we wanted to tell you something!" I spat out. "What is it!" She yelled. "I got you tickets to go to vidcon in NYC on you birthday!! To see all your favourite YouTubers!"

She looked shocked and tears filled in her eyes but she held it in, "OH MY GOD!! No way!" We all started screaming and started packing right away!

------------------------------------------

Haaha lol I love making these! But yea that chapter two hope you like!

-Cheyenne