Five Months: Nightmares

Lacey's POV

A lot has changed over this week. Everyone and I have discovered that I am a titan shifter. I killed the female titan, I saved Levi, and everything is kind of back to normal. Levi won't talk to me, I don't know why. Maybe because I'm the thing he hates most- a titan. Hanji is beyond happy with her little sister being a titan. Everyone is questioning my trust, they might think I want to kill them, even though I saved them. I've been depressed since that day. I keep having nightmares about Levi almost dying or me killing him in titan form. The doctor says that he will ache and have a little trouble breathing, but with rest and a little exercise he'll be fine. Eren and my friends have been trying to cheer me up, but it's no use I need my Heichou, my Levi, my love.

Anyway, today is my session. Yes, I have session with Eren and Hanji, since I am a titan shifter. She really wants to know if titans can communicate with each other.

"Ready?", she asked and I bit my lip as hard a I can "go!". One drop of blood and boom! Titan. I was about the same height as Eren, which was new cause I'm short. I sat and took the time to look at myself. My hands, forearms, sides and feet were armored. My teeth were really sharp, so were my nails, and my wings were cool

"Okay, we're just gonna do little exercises", Hanji yelled up at us and we nodded "wiggle your toes, fingers then blink". We did what she said, she nodded and wrote down something

"Lacey, I want to see what those wings do before we get into communicating", she told me and my wings started moving. They spread out and started flapping. I panic as I lift of the ground then stopped. They wrapped around me, protectively then hardened itself, not in crystals but something else

"Amazing!", Hanji squealed writing something down "okay now, just start having a normal conversation". I turned to Eren and started to speak

"Hi Eren", I greeted

"Hey Lacey", he replied and looked at Hanji, she told us to continue "why have you been so depressed lately?"

"Isn't it obvious?", I asked and he shrugged "everyone hates me now, even Levi"

"That's not try!", he replied and I looked down "they're just afraid, it happened to me too. They'll get used to you. You're one the sweetest people I know"

"Levi has spoken to me since that day, not one word", I commented and I can feel my eye water "and I keep on having nightmares when he almost...."

"Shhh!", Eren hushed me and pulled me into a hug "Levi is a complicated person, you know this but he loves you. He just needs time, all of them do"

"Okay! That's enough!", Hanji spoke and she looked at her

"How come Lacey was able to control once she turned, but Eren took some time?", Armin asked Hanji and she smiled

"My sister is the sweetest and calmest person that you'll ever know", she answered and I smiled as well "she's almost calm in every situation that's why she's able to automatically control her titan better"

"How was she able to scare off the other titans before? I've never seen anything like that", Mikasa questioned and they just looked at me, I gave them a shrug

"I don't know how I did it, I was just thinking I didn't want everyone to die", I told Eren and he nodded

"Alright, it's almost lunch time", Hanji said in a disappointed tone and we nodded "let's go you out of there". I sat down like I did before and lowered my head, letting Hanji cut the nape of my neck and take me out.

------------------------le time skip

Dinner like every other time this past week was awkward. Levi wasn't there and I got either, glares or sacred glances. I signed and ate my food, occasionally shuffling around my food. Afterwards, I went to my room. Hanji had to take care of a few things and told me to go ahead. I just stared at the ceiling until I finally fell asleep.

"Arghhhh!", I heard a familiar yell and I looked to Levi in the female Titan's hands once again and started crying. It's this dream again.

"Levi!", I screamed and he was too in a daze to respond "no! Let him down now!". She looked at me as if I amused and only tightened her grip on Levi, until......

I jumped up, sweating and crying. I cried silently, being sure not to wake my sleeping sister. The light whimpers from me and the heavy raindrops hitting the window was the only thing that sound the room. I got up and put on my robe, before going to the bathroom. Splashing cold water in my fave and looking into the mirror. I haven't had a decent night rest since Levi's almost death....

"They're just dreams, not real Lacey",

"No! Stop! Lacey!", I heard a low muffled yell- Levi? I walked out my room quietly and listened

"Lacey! Please! Don't leave me!", he yelled again, this time crying. I closed my door and went to Levi's bedroom. I didn't care if he would be mad at me, he needed me. He needed to know I was okay. I walked towards him, my heart breaking at the sight of his tears running down his face. I crawled into the bed and wrapped my arms around him

"Don't! Fucking touch me! Let go!", he cried and whimpered "I have to save her!"

"Levi, hush I'm here", I whispered kissing his sweaty forehead "I love you and I'm not going anywhere, I promise I'm not going anywhere"

"Lacey", he whispered finally coming to and looked at me then pulled me into a hug "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I didn't protect you, I was stupid and wasn't paying attention"

"It wasn't your fault, everything was going on and it was all too fast", I commented petting his hair and kissing his forehead "but when you were in that female titans hands..... I thought you wouldn't"

"I didn't care, I though you were gone, so I didn't have a reason to live", he sniffled and I shook my head

"I won't go anywhere", I smiled at him and he kissed me, sweet and passionately. I missed this... I missed him

"I'm sorry", he sniffled again, wiping his sweaty tearstained face "I've been ignoring you since that day.... This is a big change and I should've be by your side..."

"I thought you hated me", I mumbled biting my lip nervously "you hated the titans and you didn't really like Eren, so I thought.... You'd started to hating me...."

"I could never hate you Lacey, I love you too much, brat", he stated and I blushed. He held my cheek, caressing it gently then gave me a sweet kiss.