Chapter 8

"who wants to bet? Hyung will kiss her in less than 5 seconds" kai asked. ^.^
They turned to the direction where in a swift moment luhan pulled her for a kiss making her yelp. 0.0
Suho covered sehun's eyes, "you should not see it" he smiled.
"Leave the love birds alone" kris said and the others followed him.
"i will drop you kid" Kris told Sehun.
Luhan took her home " I have some work I will come around dinner time, don't open the door for strangers" luhan said while stopping in front of Seo hyun's house.
She nods her head ^.^ "ok oppa, bye bye~" she sang unbuckling her seat belt.
"wait" luhan said when she was to open the door.
"yes oppa" she asked tilting her head cutely.
"when you meet your boyfriend and when you say bye to him you should hug and give a kiss, understand?" o.o
"eh?" 0.0
"in a relationship it's common he said with a sigh.
"oh" o.o " ok oppa" she said shyly and hugged him nervously.
"I won't harm you don't be scared" luhan said after the hug.
"I'm not scared oppa, I feel shy" she mumbled and gave a soft kiss on his cheek.
"bye oppa, drive safely" she said and ran to her house.
While luhan had a smug smile "kiddo, I have to teach her many........................." he started the engine with a small unknown smile.
After 30 minutes Seo hyun heard the doorbell ring "oppa said he will come for dinner only, who will it be now?"
She went to see through the window and froze in her place "omma! Appa!"
She went and opened the door "what took you so long to open the door joohyun?" her dad asked sternly.
"I was in my room appa" she mumbled softly.
Her parents were very strict, they never speak with soft or caring words. They love their daughter but they thought that being strict will make her proper and discipline and good name. She will be afraid to talk to them. Her bubbly character could not be seen when she was with them.
"how are you?" her mom asked.
"fine omma, how are you and appa?" she asked still facing the floor.
"fine" her dad muttered bring the luggage to their room.
"we came for a business meeting, your dad is the representative for his boss company. We will be returning in 2 days" her mom said.
"ok omma" she said.
Seo hyun suddenly remembered about luhan she should text him not to come here 'oppa don't come today, please stay at your place'
Luhan frowned seeing the text he won't be listening to her, "why should I? I will come to your place, you are not fully cured yet I can't allow you to be alone " luhan muttered.
" what are you muttering son?" luhan's dad asked.
"nothing appa" luhan replied.
"we heard that you are not staying in our mansion from the past week" Mrs. Lu asked.
"I'm staying in my penthouse omma" luhan smoothly lied.
They nod their head.
After meeting his parents luhan went to Seo hyun's home he asked his driver to take his car and park it in his penthouse so that his parents won't doubt him.
Luhan went and opened the door with his key, he was about to call her name when he saw her climbing the stairs with a sad face.
Luhan frowned seeing her like that, no matter what she will be always bubbly.
"what are you doing?" luhan asked.
"oppa why did you come here? Didn't you see my message?" she asked running to him with a shocked face.
she pulled him upstairs......
"oppa quick hide somewhere" she whispered

"why" luhan asked, she placed her palm on his mouth.

"please hide and don't come out" she dragged him to her room and pushed him inside.

"yah" luhan asked but his eyes bulged out when he heard

"joohyun what are you doing still in the upstairs?"

"omma I'm coming" Seo hyun yelled back..........
"oppa please don't come out, please hide inside" she pleaded.
Seeing her face luhan felt guilty, He didn't listen to her again and made her to get into a trouble.
He nodded his head and went inside the room.

she went downstairs
"what took you so long?" her dad asked.

"I went to the bathroom appa" she mumbled facing the floor.

He enquired her about her school and grades she answered everything with a short reply.

He nodded "sit let's have dinner"

They ate in silence, she wanted her parents to be talkative and friends with her like the other parents she see in streets but she didn't get that.

"go to your room and sleep" her omma said.
She nodded her head like a robot, "goodnight omma, appa" she said and dragged her feet to her room.
She didn't see luhan when she opened it "did oppa go home?" she mumbled "guess I have to be alone today" she dragged her feet to the bed. She was sad that she will be alone, she got used to be with him now and she liked the feel to be with a person whom cares for her.
She missed the feeling from her parents but when she got it from luhan she was addicted to it.
She was shocked when a hand covered her mouth "didn't I tell you that you are not alone when I'm with you?" luhan whispered near her ear, his breath hitting her neck sending shiver to her spine.
Luhan turned her abruptly when he felt wet drops on his hands covering her mouth "joohyun why are you crying?" he asked.
She hugged him tightly without saying anything, "I thought you went oppa" she buried her face in his chest and sobbed silently.
"I won't angel" luhan hugged her back and kissed her head.
" but oppa what if we get caught?" she blinked with tears flowing in her cheeks.
He wiped it " wait" he went to the door and locked it with the key.
"let's sleep now" he whispered.
"but oppa they have another set of keys, they can open it" she whispered.
"I locked it in and stopped half way in the second turn, so unless if remove that key they can't enter another key from outside" he took her to the bed "don't worry I'm here" and tucked her in.
He went to his side and entered inside the blanket just when he lied down she sat up abruptly.
"what happen?" he whispered while sitting.
She hugged him and kissed his cheek "I forgot to welcome you oppa" she said.
Luhan smiled seeing her innocence "oppa you smiled" she beamed.
He cleared his throat "aniyo"
"yes you smiled, I saw it" she grinned. ^.^
"no joohyun" -.-shaking his shoulder
"yes hannie oppa you smiled I saw it" she said shaking his shoulder.
"you are talking too much" he muttered and silenced her with his lips gently pushing her to the bed.
She squirmed under him "oppa accept it!" she said between the kiss.
He bit her lip gently "don't spoil my mood angel" he said deepening the kiss.
She tried to deny it but luhan used the chance to enter his tongue inside her mouth shocking her totally.
He released her when she hit his shoulder "oppa. Oxygen." She breathed in difficulty.
He brushed his lips gently on hers and gave a quick peck.
"good night angel" he muttered but was shocked when she hugged his waist mumbling "goodnight hannie oppa, I like your smile, please smile more" and closed her eyes.
He blinked and with a small smile he hugged her back closing his eyes.

................................................................................................
~~~next chapter~~~

"come let's go" luhan stood up taking her hands.
She nodded her head and followed him.
"will she be ok?" chen asked.
"I think so" Sehun mumbled sadly.
Luhan removed his jacket and placed on her.
"don't change, be yourself I like the real you" he said and hugged her.
"thank you for helping me oppa" she hugged him back.