Special Chapter

Luhan reached home earlier that day and found it was unusually quiet, by this time he will hear his son Yun's squealing and his wife warning their son to not get hurt while running.
Luhan went inside further after placing his shoe and jacket in the rack.
Seo hyun was in the kitchen making something, her back facing him. She did not see the arrival of her husband yet, she was too busy frowning and mumbling something while cutting the vegetables.
Luhan saw their son sitting in the couch cross legged, his chin resting in his palms with a sad pout. His eyes and nose were red indicating that the boy was been crying for a while now.
"What happen here?" luhan asked capturing the attention of both mother and son.
"Oh oppa you are back?" Seo hyun replied slowly. "Do you need your green tea now?"
Luhan raised his eyebrow in confusion, she will always welcome's him with a kiss and a cheerful face not like this!!!
Their son who will also welcome's him with glee is not even facing him now.
"Yun what happen to you?" Luhan asked now sitting beside the boy but he was shocked when he saw a band aid in his knee and elbow.
"What happen to you Yun? Did you fell down?" luhan asked placing the boy in his lap and checking him fully.
"Here is your tea oppa" Seo hyun placed the cup in the table and luhan didn't fail to notice the little glare she gave their son and he winced in it.
"I will be in my room Appa." The little boy mumbled sadly and ran away.
"Will somebody tell me what is happening here?" Luhan asked totally confused and irritated.
"He got in a fight today, his teacher called me that Yun had a fight with his classmate and both them are having scratches." Seo hyun replied angrily.
"He did what????" Luhan asked shocked. "Did you ask the reason?" luhan asked her again.
"I didn't talk to him after I took him from the kinder garden, I treated his wounds but didn't talk to him yet." Seo hyun replied working in the kitchen.
Luhan let out a sigh and went to her, hugging her from behind "I will talk to him, let's hear why he did that. But you should not punish him like this he is too little and he needs us for everything." Luhan kissed her head and headed to their room.
Luhan saw his son sitting in his bed while hugging his pororo doll.
"Yun" luhan called him softly and opened his arms kneeling down.
Without thinking the boy ran to his father hugging him tightly.
"Appa, Yun didn't do anything wrong. Omma hates Yun now. Ottuke?" the little boy begun to cry.
"Omma never hates you, tell appa why did you fight?" Luhan asked wiping his cheeks.
"He bullied my friend, I told him nicely but he pushed me. So I pushed him back and we started to fight." Yun confessed the truth.
"You shouldn't fight Yun, you should tell your teachers if anyone is wrong. Omma is worried for you, go and ask for apology."
After a while of acting cute and doing aegyos Yun won and his omma forgave him.
Next day when Yun was dropped in the kinder garden by Luhan, Yun asked his father that if it is ok to fight back with the bully if he hits Yun first.
Luhan ruffled his son's hair "If the bully fights you and if you don't have any other choice fight back. But never initiate the fight got it?" Luhan instructed.
What they didn't expect was The Bully initiated the fight and Yun fought back. Seo hyun got hell angry when she heard from her son that he got his dad's permission to fight back.
Luhan who was oblivious of his wife's wrath came home with a bouquet of flowers, he came home happily and was imagining to spend some romantic time with his wife.
Luhan ducked down his head when a cushion flew to his direction, dodging it Luhan turned with wide eyes to his wife fuming and sending him death glares.
"Baby what happen?" Luhan asked confused.
"Oppa are you insane? Why did you tell Yun to fight with the other students?" she yelled.
Yun giggled seeing their parents funny acts.
"Omma, I'm going to my room bye" he ran away when his dad glared him.
"I just told him to fight back if necessary." Luhan defended himself.
"Stupid oppa!!!!" Seo hyun yelled again. "You should teach him not to fight! Not the other way around!!!!" she was breathing heavily, placing her hands on her hips.
Instead of getting scared Luhan found it sexy, he was having a hard time to control himself already and his wife was not even helping at all.
"No dinner for you today" Seo hyun threw another cushion on his face and went to their room.
Luhan caught the cushion in his hand and blinked back, with a smirk on his face he went to their son's room.
"Appa did omma forgive you?" Yun asked blinking innocently.
"She will scream for my forgiveness later today." Luhan muttered with a smug smile.
"Pack your back pack Yun, You are having a sleepover in grandpa's house today." Luhan said with a smile.
"Yay!!! Can I return back on Monday please? I want to spend my weekend with them" Yun jumped in his head with glee.
"Sure you can son" Luhan replied with a wide grin.
After dropping their son in his parent's place luhan didn't waste his time he went to his condo to have a good time with his fuming little wife.
Luhan entered their room hurriedly only to see his wife drying her hair, much to his view she was standing only with a towel covering her body totally feasting his eyes.
She must be out of shower just now. Seo hyun was still angry with her husband so she didn't turn to his side. Just when she was about to get her dress in their closet she was dragged to bed by her pervy hubby.
"Oppa let me go" she squirmed, her one hand holding the towel tightly.
Luhan sat in the bed, placing her in his lap, "Are you trying to seduce me baby?" luhan whispered kissing her palm and trailing up to her wrist to arm to her shoulders, he was kissing, nibbling and biting her slowly on all the parts he could reach.
Seo hyun was losing her sanity in his hold.
"Op-oppa le-let go" she stammered breathlessly while he was biting her earlobe to jaw slowly.
He was doing everything dangerously slow, driving her crazy.
"I Won't" He breathed out.
"Op-Oppa please" Seo hyun was breathing with difficulty now.
Luhan pushed her to the bed and hovered above her, reaching for the end of the towel.
"I need to ask my apology though, it's my way of asking sorry to you baby." He declared jumping in action....
She could not even get up from the bed the next day because of her husband's needs and his so called apology.
Good thing their son was not there to see the numerous visible hickeys on her the next 2 days.....