Sleeping Beauty (Sled)

(A/N: Sled is sleepy and red)

It was another day in jollywood, instead it was raining and the glooms are in the castle and the 7T along with the 7D are once again, up to save the day

Kyle: GIVE IT UP ALREADY, WOMAN!!

Sleepy: *whacks them hard with the pillows behind their backs*

Grim: Hey!! *pulls out wand and points it at sleepy* sleeping spell i cast on thee, go to sleep immediately! Now you'll sleep again, you will never wake up again!

The glowing light was a few inch far from sleepy, there's a girly voice that shouted 'NO!!' Then sleepy was pushed to the ground by the person, and that person that was casted by the spell is...

6T: RED!!! *goes to her*

Kyle: angrette, wake up! Red! *turns to the glooms* *frown deepened, fire in her eyes* you just made your enemy worst! *deeps breath, closes eyes then opens it quickly, revealing light blue eyes* *making ice out of her palm, then battles the glooms out of the castle* *deeps breath again, eyes turned back to normal then faints*

Miley: great, the siblings got fainted...

Doc: let's go now! Sleepy, you carry red and grumpy, you carry kyle

Dance: take them to the house!

Sleepy & Grumpy: *blushes but carried them bridal style*

Grumpy: *smiles at himself and at the girl he's carrying* don't worry my love, i got you *smiles*

6D & 5T: *smirking at him*

Grumpy: *frowns then blushes* what?

Sleepy: *sighs then looks at the girl he loves so much* aww! You're cute when you're asleep!

5T: *giggles*

~7T's house~

When they went to the 7T's house, grumpy and sleepy placed them on the bed and grumpy as well, kissed Kyle's forehead making kyle wake up

Kyle: huh? Wha-what happened? And grumpy did you just- *feels her forehead then blushes*

Grumpy: *blushes also and looks away*

Miley: anyway, how are we going to wake red up?

Abby: *thinks for a moment* ah! I have an idea! Let's gather around!

7D & 6T: *gathers around and discussed the plan abby had*

~Later on~

~At the gloom's house~

The glooms was arguing again about the spell grim made on red but it was interrupted by a knocking on the door, grim opens it and reveals kyle, maddie, miley and grumpy in a dainty dwarf suit in disguise (A/N: grumpy is wearing a wig! Lawls! XD)

Grim: yes? May i help you?

Kyle: *in a cute voice* hi! We're the dainty dwarfs! I'm kendra! Those are my bffs! Megan *points at maddie*, sally, *points at miley* and angrith *points at grumpy*

Maddie: *in her best 9 year old anna voice* would you like some cookies? There's banana flavored, chocolate flavored

Grumpy: *in girly voice* and cheese mints!

Grim: ooh! Is there a cheese mint song?

Grumpy: *still in girly voice* there is now!

Kyle takes out her guitar then she and grumpy sang while maddie and miley was shaking their hips