Sick (Danoc)

It was a sunny day in jollywood, the glooms was quiet, queen delightful was with her dog and lord starchy is buying pickles for the queen, red, miley and abby are cooking, kyle is doing martial arts, maddie and dance are watching TV while timid is on the rooftop playing an instrument, while the 6D are in the mines...WAIT, 6D??

*at the cottage*

Doc: *shivering in the cold, pulls blanket closer* oh why do i have to be sick?? *sneezes*

Happy: *comes in* here's your medicines and food, doc *goes to him*

*bing bong bell and chimes rings*

Happy: *gasps* i gotta go! *hears footsteps* oh she's here! Bye doc! *goes out*

Dance: hey, doc *smiles*

Doc: h-hey, d-d-dance! *sneezes* achoo!!

Dance: *giggles* so um, did you had lunch yet?

Doc: no, but after eating, i should drink meds

Dance: ok!

Doc had a crush on dance ever since they met each other, while dance, yes, she also like him

Dance spent the day taking care of doc while their friends are helping queen Delightful...

Doc: *finishes eating a banana* hmm.. *looks around the room, then spotted the trashcan* aha! *shoots the banana peel but it fells on the floor near his bed* oh, fizzle sticks!

Dance: *goes near him* so um do-

Dance slipped, she closed her eyes and so does doc, moments later, they found something warm in their lips, so they opened their eyes and saw the shocking thing...

THEY WERE KISSING!!

6D & 6T: *goes upstairs then gasps at the scene*

Dance: *quickly pulls away* oh i'm so sorry doc! *then runs away*

Doc: *tries to stand up* dance wait!

So doc ran and ran outside just to find the girl he loved, until he found Her...

Dance: *still sobbing* i'm so stupid! Stupid!

Doc: no you're not...

Dance: *turns around* d-d-doc! But-

Doc: *goes near her* shh! It's ok *wipes her tears* i just wanna give you something *closes eyes then pressed his lips on hers*

Dance: *eyes widened, but closes her eyes and answers the kiss*

They didn't know that their friends were spying the whole time

Maddie: *whispers* did you got it abbs?

Camera: *Click!*

Abby: mission accomplished! I love black mailing!

Then kyle appears in front of you and said...

Kyle: you didn't see anything, right? *winks*

Red: up next! Abby and happy!

Abby & Happy: YAY!!