#shortiesinBigHit (Part1)

*Italic - Hailee Lin

Time to wake up, pancake ^^

Zz...zz...

Hailee, come on *pouts*

*yawns*
Gooood morning
*Ding Dong!*

*Ding Dong!*

You're at the door? o.O

Yup!
I bought you breakfast ;)

No way-
*rushes to the door*

It's your favourite omelette ^^

Oppa! *gives a big hug*
Wouldn't it be too early for you?

*wraps his arms around pancake*
It's nothing when I can spend more time with you ^^

I miss you *blinks*

I miss you more *ruffles her hair*

✄--------✄---Jimin's Version---✄--------✄

"What's wrong with you?" Namjoon hyung came over to my side, "You've been smiling like a fool since you came back from the library." He took a sip from his water bottle, dripping in sweat while leaning against the mirror.

I gave a nervous laugh, "Really? You're overthinking it." Namjoon hyung shot me a suspicious look. I thought I was doing a good job in keeping my emotions in check, but apparently my high spirits could not escape hyung's notice.

"What's up?" I let out a sigh of relief when Taehyung interrupted, placing his arms around our shoulders.

"Nothing," I handed him a water bottle and went on to change the topic, "Should we practise from the leg split?" We were having a monthly evaluation in the upcoming week, so we were practising hard for the dance routine.

"Sure." Both of them shrugged and went back to their position. When Taehyung was passing by, he patted my shoulder and mumbled in my ear, "Bro, you got to thank me later."

"Fine," I clenched my teeth, "an ice-cream cone."

"Namj-"

I placed my hand over his mouth before he could yelp hyung's name, "2 cones."

"Deal." Taehyung put on an innocent smile and whispered, "Apple-flavoured with strawberry syrup on top, please." With a cheeky dance, he gestured a finger heart behind his back as he pulled away.

This was what they called - fishing in troubled waters.

I shook my head, stretching my legs before the music played. I thought to myself, as long as I could keep the secret all to myself, this was worth it.

"5, 6, 7, 8! Don't wanna be fool, wanna be cool..." Hobi hyung showed us the dance moves patiently, so that Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung could catch up with the rest of the members.

"Jimin hyung!" Someone called me from behind, and I did not even have to look to find out who he was.

"Hey, Jungkook." I wrapped my arm around Jungkook's shoulders, pinching his cute button nose, "What's wrong?"

Jungkook was our golden maknae (the youngest in our team) who excelled at everything. Since he's the same age as my brother, I found him lovely no matter what he did.