Forced.

A month has passed and lets just say.. I love Barden.

That night I spent at the Treblemaker's house was the best night ever. Me and Greg had stayed up all night watching movies and playing video games. It didn't stop right there, we ended up falling asleep together. Then our second official date came and we watched Halloween together. After that he had walked me to my dorm and gave me a kiss on the cheek. He was very sweet and everything. Over the next few weeks he been taking me out on dates and he finally kissed me on our sixth date. He proclaimed he was a gentleman but I could also tell he was a little shy. Everything was great until Jesse had the Treblemakers practicing and then I didn't see Greg that often. With classes and sports and singing we had not made that much time for each other. I didn't see Beca that much either she was with the Bellas and to be honest I wish she was still DJ'ing. She does but its not as much. Anyways..

I yawned as the alarm woke me up. 9:21 am it read and I got up. I slammed it down and I saw Beca had already left. I grabbed my outfit,( http://www.polyvore.com/cute_green/set?id=88924313 )already folded from last night and I put it in my shower bag and I grabbed a plastic bag and put my shower sandals and threw my robe on.

*Meanwhile*

"Amy recruit at least one more girl to come to the audition. Because I looked at the list and their are not that many girls." Beca said to Amy on the phone.

"Chill Bec I could do it with my persuasion of my down under." Amy said with her Australian accent.

"Thanks Ames. Now I'm a little late to Calculus. Bye Amy." Beca said. Amy said her goodbyes to Beca and grabbed her shower gear. She had to admit, it was going to be hard to find another girl. With Gabriella not even trying to sing for Beca or Jesse.. it hurt Amy a little bit. She had seen Beca a little sad because Gabriella said she couldn't be in the Bellas becauae she couldn't sing. Amy thought she could sing too but Oh well. Amy walked to the shower units and she stripped.

Amy turned on the shower and she let the hot water fall.

"Oh baby I'm not asking for the world maybe. Baby you can give me what I want baby come hold me tight and when I'm drowning save me. give it to me on the daily because if I'm your girl say my name boy let me know I'm in control we both grown so how we feel we can let it show.."

Amy's eyes widened as she turned as an amateur sang Rihanna's "Loveeeee Song". Amy then put her robe back on and she followed the sound. She smiled she aproached someone.

"You can totally sing!" Amy yelled.

Gabriella freaked out and she grabbed the towel.

"Amy! What are you doing here?" Gabriella yelled.

"Its a shower twig bitch. Why have you been lieing??" Amy asked.

"I dont want to join an a cappella group that's why." Gabriella replied.

"Bitch its fun!" Amy said.

"And? I'm a sport girl!" Gabriella defended.

"So? Come on and give it a try? You have been trying to spend as much time with Greg?" Amy said.

"How do you know that?" Gabriella said.

"Beca tells us. She doesn't get to see Jesse that much either. Come one you have to be at auditions." Amy said.

Gabriella rolled her eyes.

"If I say yes will you leave?" Gabriella said.

"Yes." Amy nodded. Gabriella pouted and nodded, 'Yes'.

"See you at auditions." Amy said.

* Ending of Auditions.*

"Late as usual.."

I was really hoping I was late because I didn't want to try out. I walked into the auditorium and I approached the position. Shit Amy saw me.

"Oh one more." Amy said. Tommy, the announcer whom helps me with Biology had seen me and he stepped back. I walked on stage and saw Beca widened her eyes.

"Gabb?" She asked.

"I don't know what song yall were doing ." I said.

"Go for anything girl." Amy added. I took a deep breath and started making sounds with my mouth and sang.

"Beautiful girls all over the world I could be chasing but my time would be wasting they got nothing on you baby. Nothing on you baby they might say hi and I might say hey but you shouldn't worry about what they say cuz they got nothing on you baby nothing on you baby."

I sang Nothin On You by B.o.B & Bruno Mars and after it was done I took another deep breath. I smiled and I walked off the stage.

*Choosing*

"Welcome new Treblemakers." I heard Jesse say.

Fuck.

A bag was pulled off my head and the Treblemakers starred at me and I looked at some other dude. First girl to be in the Treblemakers? That's me.