Are you Serious

Ale's Pov

As we walked up the steps the door opened and then I glanced over at Acacia and she was giggling and staring at Hayes. Then I noticed Nash's Big blue eyes he smiled and looked at me up and down I heard him whisper yell to Hayes saying I didn't know they will be this hot.

Nash's Pov

I knew I would hate to be arranged every second of it,well that all changed when I opened the door and I seen their big green eyes shining in the sun I smiled and looked at Ale I think that was her name and I looked at her up and down then I smiled because I want her. I bent next to Hayes and told him I didn't know they would be this hot but, I don't think he heard me because, him and I think Acacia were staring at each other. Good thing he was wearing jeans if you know what I mean.

Acacia POV
As we walked in their parents greeted us and we all  introduced ourselves. Mrs. Grier told us to sit next to the boys cause lunch isn't ready yet. Ale and I went to go sit,I could see Hayes's little member coming thru his pants I started laughing and asked him if he was a little to excited.

Hayes POV
The moment I seen Acacia I couldn't take my eyes off of her I couldn't get her out of my mind she was so stunning the whole world just shut off and it was just me and her. They came inside while me and Nash sat on the couch and talked about them. Then they walked over to us and Acacia sat right next to me, she looked down and asked if I was a little to excited. I looked down and started laughing and the rest of the day I was straight embarrassed. I think we really hit it off.