Hospital

Hayes POV
"Madison Wtf get off of her you're hurting her."
"Shut up Manwhore".
That's the point where I noticed I fucked up.
I ran out of the house as fast as I can to the car.
I don't know where to go besides Cams hotel oh wait he's at my fucking party so I went to go somewhere to eat. Well that didn't happen because I crashed into Allyah's Challenger.Then I blacked out(What a Nice car😂😂😥)
----
Acacia POV
As I was kicking drunk people out of my House I got a phone call.(H:Hospital A:Acacia)
H:Hello Ma'am is this Acacia Benjamin's Fiance
A:Yes this is she what do you need?
H:Hunny I'm sorry but your Fiance is in the Hospital he got in a car crash.
A:Oh no do you know who's in the opposite car?
H:Yes we do there was this girl Allyah she was perfectly fine so she was accused for the crash so she will be in jail for 50 years to life.
A: OK how is he?
H:He's fine he's sleeping he will be in here for three days.
A:Thank god thank you so much for telling me I'll be right over bye.
H:bye bye

-----------
Hello may I visit Benjamin Hayes Grier please.
Yes he's in Level 8 room 205.Thank you Stacy says on her name tag.When I got to the room I seen Hayes watching Sponge Bob haha he's like a little kid.
"Oh my god Hayes Wtf were you thinking".I whisper yelled."Acacia I'm so sorry the only thing that I remember is Allyah gave me Fruit Punch"he explained."She still fucking has those"
"Have what Acacia?"
"She has these pills that you put in drinks"
Then the doctor came in the room with important news. That he can come out early