Life isnt that complicated..... is it??? chapter 2

>>>heyyy sozz it took so long to upload but i have been so busy latey and have only just had time to write this up and i will try and upload the next chapter quite soon :) Xx enjoy and please remember to VOTE, COMMENT and FAN :P Xx

-----------------------

Jessie’s POV---

Chap 2

She turned around to face me, looking at me in disbelief.

“what the hell did you just say to me ?”  she asked me while her rather small eyes were turning into small evil slits on her face, “ you heard me, i called you a F***ING B**** and asked you what the frig are you doing to her?!”

“go die in a F***ING ditch you whore” she said as she stepped towards me and just as i was about to punch her in the face, there was a rather small cough, that could barely be heard, with any other cough i wouldn’t have been so bothered about other witness watching the upcoming fight  but the cough had a lot of authority in it, and well i know that cough anywhere.

I turn around slowly, just as i had thought it was Mr Andrews.

Damn it! , now it will just be me getting into trouble ( not very much but still) ..... the reason ??? ....... well Mary’s the headmasters daughter (Mr Andrews)

“just what do you think you are doing Jessie?...... i mean this is what ... the 5th incident this school week and its only Wednesday?!”

“ Nothing doug” i said with a sweet innocent smile, however i have been here long enough for that doug ( Mr Andrews) knows all my tricks way too well and always manages to figure out what i have and haven’t done to people or to the school, its quite annoying really, but its okay he knows why i do these things and doesn’t really punish me for it ( maybe a 2 day detention for each thing i do), he’s a good guy really.

“now why don’t i believe you Jessie?” *sigh* “....... well it doesn’t really matter because it seems you have got what you wished for”.

I stared at him in disbelief.

“y-you mean i-i get to finally go home?” ........ “ yes that’s exactly what i mean” i was literally in shock , it was what i had wanted ever since i had got shipped off to this boarding school one and a half years ago. He smirked at me stuttering ...... well cause i NEVER stutter :/  .

“ however we will need to have a little word about what you have just done in that class room.”

----------------------------------

>>>again i no its kinda slow but i just wanna get as much detail as possible in it ....... and again sorry bout spelling, and also if anyone has an idea of how i can improve my story or has an idea of a character that they want to be included in this story than please send/comment me those ideas, it would have to include (this would be about the character u would like included): - full name (middle name included) -Age – height – weight – date of birth – looks (e.g. hair&eye colour, fat/skinny, etc) and lastly their –background info (e.g. parents, siblings, good/bad memories, etc)  and if possible a pic of the character. Also i hope that this chapter is longer than the last chapter =)  .

 Thankz and don’t forget to ....

>VOTE<COMMENT>&<FAN>    :P

-Jackie XD Xx