Chapter 1: Drop The Act!

Not a good nor bad day, it was kind of in the middle. Kate was sitting at the park watching her best friend's daughter playing hide and seek with her friends Jessica and Mary-Jane. Rick, Kate's best friend was out for an interview until 8:30pm and it was only 5:54pm right now. "Aunt Kate look at this beautiful souvenir I found lying in the sand while I was hiding in the bushes" Kate gasped at its shimmering beauty, although Paige was still so young she knew a lot of big words. "It really is pretty sweetheart" she nodded her head. "You may have the bracelet aunt Kate, a pretty bracelet for a pretty lady" said Paige and giggled. She was extremely adorable. "Thank you, now you have 20 minutes to play so go and make it worth a while" the little brown headed girl ran off towards her friends. Kate's cell phone beeped for what seemed like the 50th time, now she was getting mad so she decided to go through her messages.

Kris: Hello?!!! Answer my calls Kate. Wow what do I have to get your attention! Your sister Gabriella is looking for you! Answer you darn phone woman! @17:40pm

Josh: Hey Kate I thought about it and I want to be with you. I'm sorry that I cheated on you with Mary-Jane's mother but please. I love you!!! @15:35pm

Kate wasn't in the mood to answer any of the messages so she put her phone away in her jacket and continued watching Paige, Jessica and Mary-Jane so that nothing bad would happen to them or so she could see if or prevent injuries from occurring. Kate changed her mind and decided to give the girls a little extra play time.

2 hours and 10 minutes later...

The three girls came running to Kate and their T-shirts were filled with souvenirs and fun things. Kate giggled at the sight of the things and they smiled. Mary-Jane and Jessica with their toothy smiles. Kate placed everything in a bag and she put Mary-Jane on her hip and the other two girls had her left and right hands connected with theirs. First Kate walked Jessica home and Mr and Mrs Wilson thanked her for taking their daughter on a lovely outing, then she handed off the souvenirs the girl had collected.

Secondly, they dropped Mary-Jane off at her house and when her mother Kaylee-Anne opened the door for Kate she saw Josh with her and knew he was lying when he said that he loved her. Not that she believed him, absolutely not. "Hey Kate, how are you doing?" asked Josh as Mary-Jane and her mother walked past him after both of them gave him a kiss and ran away giggling. "I'm ok and you?" He looked at Kate as she put Paige on her hip and the little girl whispered that she was tired. Before Josh could speak Kate interrupted. "I'm sorry but I have to go, it was good talking to you. Bye now" Kate said and walked away. The young lady walked away with the little girl already sleeping on her shoulder, she looked just like her father when she slept. Kate kissed her on the forehead and her cheek. She snuggled closer into Kate's shoulder.

(At Rick's Loft)

Kate opened up the door and searched for an empty spot to put down Paige's souvenirs. Suddenly, the door opened behind Kate and Paige woke up, Kate set the girl on her feet. It was Rick, he picked up his little girl and her asked her about her day. As she was explaining Kate got up and made some chicken noodle soup because she knew there was going to be a storm in a few hours time. Then she saw Rick come down the stairs, she figured that he went to put his daughter down for a nap. "Whats the matter Kate?" She knew she couldn't hide anything from him but still she lied. "Nothing, its just it feels like my day is going to turn out bad Rick. Oh and I enjoyed my day with Paige. Speaking of which how was the interview?"

He shrugged and she put her hand over his, then he laughed and she playfully hit his chest. "I got the job, I start next week Monday" Kate smiled. "I'm so proud of you Rick" and she smiled. "Now I can finally pay your money back and the debuts I owe everyone else" she laughed. "No that's ok, I'd do anything for someone as caring as Rick. Always" he kissed her cheek and they hugged. After a while they parted, "Well I think your husband is missing you like crazy so go and see him now" Kate nodded and told him she'd be back before the storm began.

(At Kate And Kris' Place)

"Babe I'm home, sorry that I took so long. I was taking care of Paige" said Kate, putting her bag down on the counter. That was odd, usually Kris was home by now. She started looking around the house to try and find him.

Kris' P.O.V

"Ciara hide, now" I shouted in a whisper as Ciara got into my walking closet. She was still naked and so was I, I hide all her clothes and quietly got back into the covers as if waiting for Kate. I cheated on her with another woman. Not just any other woman, her niece's friend's mother.

------

Kate walked into her bedroom and saw Kris lying naked she was shocked. "Hey baby would you like to join me?" he asked. "No Kris put on your clothes now!" she shouted as he got dressed and he went into the walking closet. A few minutes past and Kris still wasn't out so she decided to take a look, her mistake.

Her so called 'husband' was straddling another lady on the ground as the lady moaned but nobody outside the room could hear. Tears strickled down Kate's cheeks and she closed the doors and packed most of her things. Kris hadn't even cared to tell her sorry or why he had done it. She was officially broken, once again.

She got into her car and stormed off just crying her heart out. She thought he loved her and she thought he wanted her. Guess not.

To Be Continued...

#Vote And Comment Please!✌

I will update soon, p.s. love y'all