Day 1

Angelina

I want to go. I don't care that this is the best mental hospital in the country, it isn't working. I want to die. This is a pointless world. We live, we die. Why can't I just die now? What's the difference? These are the thoughts that lead me to my 37th attempt at suicide, and put my here, in the "best" mental hospital in the USA. I'm living in the mountains of Colorado with some of the most elite physiatrists/phycologists in the world, trying to fix me. But, even after 194 days I still want to die; I've just stopped trying to do it myself...

Javier

Who is she? I thought as I walked to the cafeteria. She was so beautiful. She had blue/green eyes and her hair was long and wavy, as dark as coal and a shiny as the top of a still lake. The position she sat in exposed the swells on her chest, and when she got up I could make out the shape of her tight ass. I was going to walk past her.

She smelled like...vanilla.

Angelina

Who is he? I've been here for a while and I've never seen him before; well, he must be new. He's attractive, very attractive. I thought with my head down. The cafeteria was quiet, as usual. And it was time for me to leave and go back to my unit. I'm going to walk passed him! I hope he doesn't smell good...

Damn it!

Javier

I looked back at her to find her eyes on me. We snapped our heads away.

Angelina and Javier

I'm in trouble...