kidnapped

When I woke up all I smelled was blood and rubbing alcohol it was as if some one was testing people here .I just wondered why and who ,who was doing this who were they working for and why we're they doing it .This place reminded me of a hospital and let me just say that I hate hospitals .You know when your a kid and your parents say your going to get ice cream and you go to the doctors instead yeah that happened to me a lot .I remember when I was younger that me and my brother along with my sisters went to the zoo and then we heard shots and our parents left us and told us to stay we're we are that they were coming to get us .My brother being the only boy there was trying to be both brave while on the inside he was terrified, my oldest sister Leah was using her phone to call mom while my second oldest sister mia was trying to figure out what to do. My favorite sister sapphire was awesome she did every thing with me she took care of me and playing Barbies with me she was the best sister ever .sapphire was comforting me and Hendry "it's okay everything is gonna be fine " I looked at her with my big blue eyes and smiled .We heard another shot and mia told us to hid we all did Leah kept on trying to get a hold of mom before calling 911 .Four people I loved died that day my mom and dad died while trying to get to us , Leah died calling for help when she was spotted and shot ,mia her twin was shot but rushed to the hospital where she died on the operating table. As far as I know my 15 year old sister sapphire survived although I haven't seen her since we were in and out of foster homes unroll I was 14 when my brother Henry turned 18 he took custody of me .I snapped out of my day dream to hear foot steps when I look at the face of my kidnapper it definitely assent someone I would ever suspect.

This is Lauren the girl who's telling the story