Chapter 4- The girls night out

Chapter 4
The girls night out
Lucia POV

(Warning not edited)

Lucia's house above

I was now in my bed, ruffling in the fluffy sheets, one thing I might agree is that I miss my bed, my room, my garden, my dogs Emmy and Lola, and obviously I miss my family too, I can say I just missed being in my natural element, my home. Now it's early in the morning, around 6:30 , I have always been an early morning person, there is some much you can do in a day, if you only wake up early in the morning. While laying in my bed I thought about an idea, I went out of bed and took a quick shower, I wore a short denim romper, with a white t-shirt and a black wellington boots, and I was ready to go and harvest some grapes in our private vineyard, which is one of my favorite hobbies.

After an hour I returned back to the house, with my basket full of red grapes, I went straight to our wine cellar where my dad makes his personal wines, and I decided to whip a bottle of my own. Since I was little my dad had teach me how to make wine, he even made me go and do some training, my dad really did had the intention to make me choose the wine making industry, and I felt bad that I didn't really want to go into the wine business, it's not because I hated it, but because there was something I loved way more than wine, and that was art and history, it felt like a part of me I couldn't explain, it came natural to me, since I was little girl.
My paternal grandmother 'Abuela Geordana' like do I call her, she would go to museums and galleries with me all the time when I was little, and I would spent hours and hours in her studio, after she retired she decided to spend most of her time on her hobby which was painting, so I guess it runs in the family, I would spent hours trying to decipher paintings and would find it excited to dig deep into the painters story and meaning of their work.

" What are you doing " Veronica said and while she went a took a wine out of one of the wine racks, Taking me out of my reverie.

" I was harvesting some grapes, to make some wine with it" I said to her while trying to be as aloof I could, I don't want to start no discussion with my sister this early in the morning.

" To be someone, who doesn't want to be in the winery business, you do seem to enjoy wine too much sister". She said with a bit to much underlying meaning.

" Maybe I'm just a wine fanatic alcoholic" I said feeling my blood boiling inside, Veronica always had this effect on me, always getting into my business like she owns it.

" Very funny, Luciana" I cringed when she said my full name, she just did that to annoy me even more.

" Who told you I was Joking Vero " Yeah I said her nickname which she hated to death. And I just passed her by. Sometimes I just can't stand my older sister, sometimes I think she secretly hates me or envies me or something, why in hell I don't know, cause I'm not the perfect daughter like her or Anabelle, but weird enough everybody seems to like me, I always had that charm, I'm like my dad's favorite girl and also my paternal grandma Geordana, but not so much with my mother and oldest sister.

" Niña Lucia, are you down there?" My nanny asked, while I was getting on the staircase.

" Yes, I'm down here, I'm coming".

"What are you doing down there, I have been looking for you everywhere Niña".

" Sorry, Nana"

" Breakfast is ready Niña, hurry and go change "

" Yes, Nana " I answered again.