Chapter 6

As V started to walk to the black doors of the gym, I stood in the same place glued to the floor. I couldn't believe he just did that, and the worst part is he doesn't know I'm gay. "C'mon Sunny. It was just a dare." He turned around and said to me, which broke my heart just to hear it was fake, not real, and a total prank. It was my world shattered.

In P.E. I couldn't focus at all, I was failing on everything we had to do. "Alright class, to finish the last twenty minutes we're going to do your running tests, so pick partners and figure out which one of you is going to be counting and which one of you running." our gym coach told us, and he wasn't going to put up with messing around for sure. "U-um Hoseok hyung? Would you mind being my partner since Jiminie hyung has art?" Kookie asked me nicely, and then I nodded sadly. He must've noticed, but didn't ask me right there as we were in the middle of gym.

Kookie started doing his laps, and he was really good. He was tied with Suga and Jin, who were going first of V's group. I was counting in my head, and he was going so fast I almost couldn't count. The three of them ended up tie in in the end, with each ninety four. "Alright everybody else please, get ready." the teacher told us as we lined up. "Hi Sunny. Ready to lose?"

Of course, the only person who would say that, V, said it. "Not as ready as you should be. Asshole." I warned him, and the entire class started laughing, and even the teacher was trying hard not to crack a smile. He blew the whistle weakly, and I felt V giving me a death glare. Rap Monster was even laughing at what I said, but then shut up after V ran beside him and pushed him. Right now I was in front of V and Rap Monster, but not by to much. Maybe two, three feet?

After fifteen minutes, V and I were still running strong. We were tied, and the class started getting impatient. I could hear Kookie counting under his breath, even though I was in the middle of the gym and he was on the sideline. "You know what asshole? You could win if you were fast enough." and thats all it took. V suddenly tripped and fell, indicating I won. He started to pick himself up, a sign for me to leave. The metal bell on the wall made its hourly obnoxious sound, meaning the day was over. I went into the locker room with nobody else, mainly because everyone else showered at their dorms.

I was putting on my fresh change of clothes when a very angry and embarrassed V. "What the fuck Sunny? Why the hell did you do that?" He said under his breath, and with that same hiss the day I fell on him. "Because." I responded, and his eyes turned red. Then, he balled his fists and slammed me to the row of blue and black lockers behind us. He was really strong, and I could feel him getting angrier by the second.

But then, something unbelievable happened. Four pearl colored, shiny, and as white as bleach fangs grew in the place of four of his normal teeth. I wanted to scream, but when I opened my mouth nothing came out. "Don't mess with me. Ever." He warned me, and my eyes grew yellow again, and I pushed him back to the row turned to his back. "No, you shouldn't mess with me." I told him back, and he hissed at me but I dogded. I could feel him smelling my blood, and he smiled devilishly at me. "You smell delicious." He sneered, and I punched him in the gut. He then leaned over, and was whining in defeat. But then, he healed. This is insane. I thought, but then my world turned black.