Chapter 11

V's POV

I still cannot believe I apologized! This should be his fault, not mine! Argh! I need a walk in the woods...

J-Hope's POV

Alright, let's do this! Only one problem in the way: I don't know how to fight as a wolf. And these are very tough and so-ready-to-kill-me kinda vampires! I started to back off when I heard a strong wind in the distance. What is that?!

Unknown POV

That wolf has had it! I am the enemy of everyone, I dominate all! Argh! Wait, is that...my brother?

J-Hope's POV

I can sense something, I'm not quite sure what, as it's faint but still there. A part of me wands to howl again, but that only could attract more whatever these are. I start to growl low, but still secretive. He has his back turned to me, as Kookie and Jiminie are fighting on the other side of him and his things.

I could've swore I saw a flash, and the next minute I see V, or what I'm hoping is V, appear from the forest. "Baekhyun. Home from prison I see." Baekhyun smiled devilishly, and sneered back, "Hello little brother. I've enjoyed my time off, and I see you've got yourself some wolves on your side."

At that minute I jumped on his back, crushing him to the ground. I didn't know what or where to break, so I started clawing and biting wherever. "Hey! It's the head! Punch it!" V yelled while fighting off the other ones with Jungkook and Jimin.

I stomped my claw on his head, and it broke like a crystal ball. The other three they killed while I was busy, and the bodies eventually disintegrated. "Thanks. He's not dead, just got sent back to prison. Jungkook and Jimin, who's the black wolf?"