Bonus Chapter Elizabeth

I'm sorry if you hate my bonus chapters!

Elizabeth's
My step-brother walks into the kitchen.
I smile and put down the bowl of chocolate frosting I'm holding, "Hey Ron." He asks, "Can you do me a small favor?" I smirk, "Depends. What kinda favor?" He answers shortly, "It involves cooking." I point out, "Cooking is my job." He nods, "Yeah, I know. Don't you love it?" I shrug, "Yeah." He asks, "Please?"
I shake my head, "I have to make dessert for a whole camp, Ron." I pick up the bowl of frosting.
He says quickly, "It's for a girl."
I drop the bowl. It splatters across the kitchen floor. I'll clean it up later, "Spill." I lean on the counter.
"I really like this girl and I want her to be my girlfriend. I tried asking her earlier, but I kinda just stuttered and stammered."
I laugh, "You never fail to amuse me, Ron."
He rolls his eyes, "I'm glad my life entertains you, Beth."
I laugh, "It really does."
He asks, "Will you help me?"
I turn to him, "Will you clean up kitchen?"
He nods and says eagerly, "Yes!"
I shake my head, "No."
He groans, "Fine."
He starts to leave but I stop him, "Where're you going?"
He snorts, "To find someone who'll help me."
I pull him back to the middle of the kitchen, "You said you'd clean up the kitchen."
He protests, "Yeah. If you help me."
I way my finger, "Nuh-uh-uh! You said you would clean up the kitchen. You usaid nothing about me helping me. I asked if you'd clean up the kitchen and you said yes."
He groans, "Fine."
He starts to clean the kitchen.
I get out a bowl, "What's her favorite flavor?"
I swear I saw him squeal.