So tired

The lack of sleep you had this last fews weeks come right at you now that you are finally taking a break from your work and sitting one a comfy place. You tried to stay awake to really enjoy it but your eyes feels heavy and start to closes as you lose your conscious to dream. Your tiredness prevent you to realize that someone is sitting by your sides.

 The minutes pass and you are profoundly asleep. Your head don't stop from going to the left and right as your dream is strong. Then you feel a warm hand on your head who gently push your head in something really smooth. This awake you but you still pretend to be asleep as your are kinda ashamed by the situation. You open your eyes slowly to take a look and seeing the legs of the gentle stranger, you know it's a man. This discovery makes you even more shy and you close yours eyes quickly to be sure he doesn't notices while you think of what you can do. Unintentionally, you start to make less weight on his arms and this makes him react quickly too. He push your head again at his arms slowly. "If you want to sleep more go ahead, I will too so don't worry." This sweet voice makes your heart race and blush. As you hoped he couldn't see your red cheeks, you obediently closed once more your eyes without looking at him, staring at his beautiful legs. 

After 10 minutes you finally woke up and moved your head away from the man. Still looking straight ahead as you were feeling shy, you took out of your bag some cookies to calm your nervousness. "I smell cookies" said the man next to you. Still averting your eyes from him, you propose him some. "So cute ! Where did you buy them ?" "I didn't, I made them" "Really ? So tasty !!!" "Thanks, you can have them all If you like.""Are you sure ?" "Yeah, as a thanks for letting me use your arm as a pillow." "Oh don't worry about it. Are you still sleepy ?" "No, Not anymore thanks to you" "Is it the first time you take a airplane ? You seem a little bit nervous" "No, it just that it's the first time that I go to Korea." "Really ? That's nice. You will love it ! I'm sure of it. I'm really proud of my country. Do you come for studies work or tourism ?" "Actually for pleasure, for a Kpop concert." "Oh you like Kpop ?" "I love it, specially one group. They really are the best. " "Which group is it ? You make me curious haha" "Sorry for becoming all excited all of a sudden" you said shyly. "It's cute. Tell me the name of this group" "B.A.P". 

At your answer, he let out a big chuckle so you finally turn your gaze to him and see that his face is covered by a mask and a black hat. "Oh you finally looked at me." Ignoring his tease you just ask him "Why did you laugh ? You don't like them ?" "Maybe, maybe not. Haha. Tell me who do you like the best." "Ok but don't make fun at me anymore." "I won't, I won't. Sorry." "Fine, it's Jung Daehyun." You waited for his reaction but nothing.

 "Did I say something I shouldn't ? I'm sorry for my poor Korean. I have to practice it." "No, not at all. It just surprised me." "Why ? Many people like him. He have a beautiful voice and face. He looks cute when eating or when he act shy too. And...oh sorry. Here I go again talking too much. Must be boring. Sorry." "Not at all. It was me who asked after all. You love him this much ?" "Haha yes. He is the best among all of them." "Thanks".

 Before you could even react at his curious reply, a young men covered by a mask came to him. "Hey the problem is solved we can go back to the VIP corner. The guys asked me to come get you" "Ok thanks, I'm coming along with you. Let's go. Hope to see you again." He said winking at you. "It couldn't be..." You asked yourself all the remaining time trying to stay calm even through you will never have an answer. 

Was it really Jung Daehyun or were you mistaken...?

The end.