Chapter 1..

No one-

The pounding of foot steps, makes the small ginger jump awake with a massive with terrified look and his pale face . No. No not yet. He was panicking, 'they couldn't of found me yet'. Was the thought that was place in his mind, he shook we fear coursing throughout his small,pale, beaten up frame. His hazel eyes darted around for a escape route. He was slowly giving up until his eyes darted to a old worn out skip dumpster,with a small amount of effort,the small male jumped up onto it we ease. Adrenaline pumping throughout his body, he looked away to spot a old wooden fence. With a lot of effort he tried to jump the long distance, just getting to the worn down fence.

The old wooden fencing was slowly giving out due to his weight, but the small ginger didn't really care about his wight  due to lack a food. Then the thundering footsteps abruptly stopped  that was at lest 5'8ft high, his small body got in a crouching position to make the high distance easy enough to pounce and climb. His feet didn't even leave the post fence he felt something pierce into his upper for arm.

With in seconds the young males world was spinning, nothing was in place. Lights where to bright then to dark, his small frame gave out on him leaving him to fall backwards onto the cemented grounding, pain,shock and disbelief came across his unhealthy pale complexion and his brown eyes. He never wanted this to happen. No hybrid wants to go through this. Never knowing what will happen when they try and sell you off to filthy people who hurt and abuse you. I hat them, hunters are the worst people on this earth, they take you,sell you then leave you to most likely die in the hands of your new owner.

Everything was slowly going away, but the last thing that was there. Was three men in blue flannels with black and blue jeans, they where tall, well taller then myself, but a man. Towered over them covered in tattoos accomplished with a nose ring. I swear he was attractive but I had to let that slip my mind. Once I went out I was left for hell.

Um...hia I just wanted to say this is my first cashby. If I get anything wrong of spelled something wrong just comment. An if you would be perfect enough could you vote for this story? If not okay, oh and if this suck it's like almost two am when I wrote this. Okay bia