The Start Of Something New

I know this for a fact that this is a quote from High School Musical,
BUT SORRY TROY FOR BEING GOOD AT KARAOKE
Otherwise I wouldn't have put it in
Sorry for being rude and all
I'm a HSM FAN!
Who else wishes there should be a HSM 4?
I DO!!!
Anyway...
Aloha magical creatures and all that
Welcome to the next part of the book! I'm not some amazing author like Rick Riordan or J.K. Rowling or anything, so go easy on me if I'm not that good at writing.
~Claire Bear, senior magician
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Graces POV
I looked at my reflection again. Something was scarcely different now. I wasn't a colorful sea turtle, or even belong in the ocean. I was a......What was I? I forgot the word! Oh no I'm changing again! Now I'm a peacock! My colorful feathers collected water. They became heavier than stones! I started to go beneath the calm waves. I kicked with all my might, but my tiny bird feet would not work! I tried to fly out of the water. Can peacocks fly? I caught myself with surprise. I was freaking out, if these feathers didn't drown me, then my worry would. I kept thinking calm down, calm down but I wasn't calming down. By now the water was touching my beak. Concentrate, Concentrate! I yelled in my head. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes I imagined the scenery again and the insane peacock In the small pool. Then I imagined myself as a sea turtle happily frolicking in the water. The blue and yellow dust swirled around be once more. I opened my eyes and felt right out home in the water. I felt like Percy Jackson in the water, like it was my home base or safe place. I looked at the digital sky and saw the outlines of the clearly dissatisfied viewers. Oh well, shapeshifting wasn't really my strength. Moving on......