Preview

(Grace's POV)
I stepped into the large room of the observatory. The light gleamed through. I could barely make make the outlines of the figures standing above me, watching. The tree tops seemed to bring this area to life, although I knew they were fake. They were trying to make you think that the digital screen was real and that you didn't know people were watching you. I sighed. Here we go. I closed my eyes and breathed evenly I moved my hands around me in swift movements. In my mind I imagined the setting I was in, the magnificent canopy of the trees, the colorful tropical birds, the beautiful sea turtles, and the magical red and orange sunset. Then with a little more thought I placed myself in this wonderful area. I imagined myself jumping into the water. Sure enough that's what I did. Then I imagined myself as the beautiful gliding sea turtles. I opened my eyes and I was in the water. The magical dust of blue and yellow swirled around getting faster and faster with each turn and then it blew away. And a magical thing had happened. I had shrunk down to a size that was unusual and felt different. I rose to the surface and peered at my reflection. I had become something out of my wildest dreams. I had become a sea turtle. I gleamed at myself happily but the happiness changed after I looked back at my reflection. Something was different than before.

Hi comment if you want me to continue this story!
-Claire Bear