Chapter 1

Here's chapter 1 guys, hope you enjoy!!

Ever had that feeling of regret , when you know you shouldn't have done it but decided to take the risk because during that moment you felt like it was not even a big deal really, that nothing was going to go wrong, that something like this would never happen to you.........that this bad boy would never break your heart.

Yanking at my curly hair as i run down his steps, hoping to never climb them again.                                                     "stupid, stupid, stupid'', i sobbed, trying to get as far away from this place as fast as i can. This is all my fault, all my stupid fault. making my short legs run fast as possible, i finally make it to my old crummy car. tears streaking my face, i try not to fall apart, i know that a part of me would soon try to forgive him....i'm such a softy. my hands are shaking so badly i can hardly fit the key in the car door.

"Damn it", i screech,the keys slip out of my hand and lands on the cracked covered ground. I stop Midway from trying to pick the keys off the ground, when i hear  running footsteps coming from all the the way behind me. my heart clenched.

"Ellie wait, ellie look i'm sorry, wait ellie. it was a mistake i swear, i'm sorry.please hear me out'', he said catching up with me. In that deep voice of his there was no emotion in his words.He sounded almost like he was reading a boring book instead of trying to apologize to me, which only made me angrier. i don't want to hear his shit right now. Quickly , i reach down and grab my car keys.

"get away from me'' i say, trying to make my voice sound as fierce as i can but inside i was hurting too much. How could he do this to me? in lightning speed i unlock my car door and flung myself in, as he tried to grab my arm. The engine starts.gear shifted, i push down with my foot on the accelerator.

  "ELLIE!!!!!!"

Driving fast down the street, not daring to look back. Instead i look at my reflection in the small pictured frame mirror that sat on the dashboard. looking at my tear streaked face, my fingers clenches down on the steering wheel,making my knuckles turn a dangerously light color. Which scared me because i have a dark complexion. i'm not suppose to be crying. i'm not going to cry over something that wasn't  my fault. we had our fun while it lasted.

"Bad boys......," i mumble through clenched teeth,"gets me every freaking time"

SO THATS CHAPTER ONE YOU GUYS  HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT AS THE STORY DEVELOPES I'LL START MAKING THE CHAPTERS MUCH LONGER.VOTE AND COMMENTS. AND THX FOR READING!!