Chapter 3

There goes Tyler👆🏽

There goes Tyler👆🏽

Sitting in first period I tried thinking of anything to get my mind off the time. Today's the first of school and I'm already tired of it. And even more tired of Tyler. Tyler was the school's bad boy of course, any girl would die to get underneath his tan muscular body. I am not going to lie and say I didn't have a thing for him but I wasn't crazy like most girls.

Tyler sat next to me and the desk we shared gave us no personal space. One desk two chairs.ughhh.

"Girl come on look at me." His soft voice whispered to me. Trying to get me to talk to him.

"Can you leave me alone BOY?", I harshly whispered to him cocking my head to the side ,emphasizing the word BOY.

"Ouhh you so feisty. I like em feisty". He replied before slapping his hands on my lap.

I gasp and got ready to slap him. He grabbed my wrist before I could imprint my fingers on the side of his face.
"Let go of me ", I whispered harshly through gritted teeth.
He chuckled and let go of me. I took my chair and scooted away from him trying to make some distance between us.
Thank goodness our seat was in the back of the class cause we was gonna look like married couples.

"can I get your number we can chill after school or you can come over to my place", he suggested. Is he really asking for a hookup.

"You seriously think I would hook up with you?", I turned to look at him with wide eyes.

"Yea ,why not", he said shrugging his shoulders. Ughh I hated his nonchalant attitude.

"No". I merely said before putting my head down.

"I will have you and you know that Ellie." ,he said , voice full of determination.

"Good luck with that.", I mumbled. Its funny how a part of me wanted him also.
What is wrong with me.

15 more minutes into hearing this boring teacher speak I felt Tyler's rough yet soft hand on my bare thighs. his hand slowly moving up.
I grabbed his hand before I let him do something stupid and pushed his hand away.
He chuckled, "why would you do that for"

I stared at him with cold eyes.

"Fuck off Tyler", I whispered harshly.

"What, is it because you don't like white boys?", he said grinning.

"No, I just don't like YOU", I stated matter of factly.(that's not a word I know😂)

A few seconds later the bell rang and I quickly grabbed my belongings and dumped them in my backpack and hurried to the door.

Before I could get out the door and blend in with the rowdy students,I felt a hand behind my elbow, dragging me back.

I turned around ready to smack someone, and of course it was Tyler .

"May I help you?", I snarled .
"Yo baby chill out", Tyler said backing away a little.

"Why can't I talk to you Ellie, ive been trying to get with you since last year and you still won't give me a chance", he said stepping in front of me.

"Maybe because I'm not stupid like those other girls you've been fucking around with. Sorry if I don't want to catch an STD", pushing him out of my way ,I headed to my next class.

Thankfully I had my next class with Angie. During the class time , I told her how Tyler have been acting weird and she just laughed.

"Girl what's the problem, all he want is a piece of that fine ass"

I stared at her while she tried to control her laughter.

"This is not funny Angie"

"Yes it is", she says playfully hitting my arm.

"Ughh whatever", I said rolling my eyes and turning my head.

Time lapse

After school I went straight home because teachers at my dumb high school believes that its okay to give homework on the first day of school.

Chapter 3 for you guys. Vote.Comment.💕💕🍪🍪