//12//

The next morning I was woken up by my own hideous body clock at 8:30.
To my surprise to the right of me a pair of gorgeous green eyes were looking up at me.

Did I really let him stay the night in my bed?

Damn I need some morals.

"Mornin'," his raspy voice snapped me out of my self-chastising.

"Hey." I sounded breathless because he literally took my breath away.

We studied each other for another few minutes, when the doorbell rang. I was about to tell Harry to go and get when I heard a familiar voice.

"Shoot. Harry you need to hide."

"What?"

"This is not a drill Harry. Get in the closet or my mums bedroom or something."

"Why?"

"My brothers here."

Harry rolled out of bed so quick I swear I nearly missed it. He climbed into my closet and couldn't get the door shut so ran into my Mum's room just as the doorbell rang again.

I took the stairs two at a time once I realised he was hidden and opened the door to reveal my dishevelled brother in a suit.

"Morning."

"Where's the babysitter?"

Well he's just climbed out of my bed in just his underwear so he's currently trying to find clothes that will hide the love bites I gave him. "In bed."

"Oh. I came to check on you per Mum's request and I'm late for work. But you're alive and the house is intact so I'd say my works done."

"Yep, thanks for coming over."

"Bye."

I shut the door and exhaled strongly. My brother Calvin and I never had a very close relationship, as his interests lie with his job, expensive apartment and stuck-up girlfriend. We just leave him to it.

Harry came down the stairs in just a pair of grey joggers and I swear every problem in the world was forgotten and I thanked Lord Jesus.

"Hey, everything okay?"

"It is now."

"Cute, what was he asking about me?"

"Just where you were and stuff."

"Oh. Well I've been awake for approximately 20 minutes and haven't kissed you so..."

I walked over to him and placed my lips gently on his for him to only grab the back of my neck and force me closer to him. The kiss was heated and passionate. Perhaps it was the forbidden nature of this relationship which made these kisses so heated.

Perhaps it was him.