//8//

I can't believe I fantasised about Harry whilst he was stood in front of me. Holy crap.

He seemed so serious when he implied he wants to sleep with me.

Like. Dude? I'm only 17? No?

But he was also so unbelievably hot. Like ugh.

I woke up this morning and seen the sun was out and cracking the flags. Too hot.

I threw on shorts and a flannel shirt and my usual makeup.

As I opened my bedroom door, I heard whistling. Ugh.

I cannot decipher between hating him or wanting to aggressively fuck him.

My frustration reached an all time high when I walked into the kitchen and seen him looking hella fine. He was whistling some song, and honestly I was too distracted by his face to even try and distinguish the song from his loud, deep whistle.

Another thing I noticed about Harry was how smooth his skin looked. Wow. Dude moisturises.

He really is the perfect specimen until he opens his douchey mouth.

"Morning peaches," his deep voice snapped me out of my trance.

"Morn-peaches?! Really?"

"What's wrong with peaches? I assumed it was more gentlemanly than nice tits, perk ass or wet dream, so..."

"What is wrong with you?"

"Are you planning on going somewhere today?"

"Well I was probably gonna head out with my friends because it's quite a nice day."

"Oh...well you're not going out."

"Why the hell not??" I shouted, outraged.

"Because I said so, and I'm in charge."

"I'm not 5. You don't tell me what to do. And I've done nothing to deserve to be stopped from going out."

"Oh shut the fuck up whining, you're staying here with me, end of."

"You're an asshole Harry, I hope you know that."

"Oh Boo Hoo."