➳ Welcome!

TAGLINE: TO HELL AND BACK

SEASON 5

Hey guys this is the first time I'm ever doing this and I don't even know if anyone's going to read this but ehh wateves. I need to rant about teen wolf in a free space and twitter and their 140 character count doesn't do much for me. I have a lot of feelings, theories, and thoughts about this show and I need to vent. This show literally runs my life and I'm okay with that.

If by some weird miracle people do read this you guys are welcome to comment your thoughts, feelings and theories as well. I guess it'd be like a huge group discussion of the episode.

I'm gonna start of by saying that I'm a HUGE stydia shipper, I'm legit stydia trash and Lydia Martin is my favorite character on the show. I know how it feels to have others hate on your favorite ships and characters so I'm going to try to be unbiased when writing this. I respect all your opinions so I want to be fair, I don't want to exclude anyone. That being said I can't guarantee that I won't rave a little more about my favs though.

IMPORTANT NOTES

·      THERE ARE GOING TO BE SPOILERS so don't read this if you haven't watched the latest episode

·      RESPECT people's opinions

·      Please don't hate on other people's favorite characters and ships, this is a big one because we all have different endgames and favs but please don't fight

·      I'll be discussing the episode in the order that they appeared on the show, it's easier for me and I feel like I won't skip anything if I do it like this

P.S. I know that this is late because Teen Wolf premiered on Tuesday (RIP Moondays) and I'm barley posting this four days later but I was conflicted on posting this or not but I thought what the hell might as well just post it since I've written it already! Lol Anyways the next chapter will be the teen wolf episode discussion.