1st Hour

(Rocky's P.O.V.)

It feels so long since I saw Laura. Laura has been doing a lot in that time like jetting off all over the world. I know...It's been crazy. It's good to be home. It's nice to have them home. Things had seemed odd between Laura & I. I knew something had seemed off since I last saw her. We had a truly special connection.

Laura: "I'll see you in a minute. I have to use the restroom."

Rocky entered the ladies restroom seconds later.

Laura: "Rocky! You can't be in here!"

Rocky: "Says who?" 

He stepped closer to Laura.

Laura: "Like everyone!"

Rocky's eyes were crazy wide. She couldn't believe that Rocky was in here & couldn't think of why he would be.

Rocky: "Well I guess I'm a rule breaker now then. Everyone is already saying how insane I've gone after our show ended."

Laura: "Why are you in here?"

Rocky: "Because..."

He did not finish his sentence, just examined her face instead. There was this glint in his eye that she'd never seen before. She didn't know what it was, or why her heart rate/beat elevated/boosted up. With Rocky now only a few inches in front of her, she breathed out heavily. Her voice was barely above a whisper. She looked up at him through her thick eyelashes.

Laura: "Why?"

Rocky attached his lips to Laura's. One of his hands held her body tightly against his own while the other held her face. Completely lost in this passion she never knew she could ever feel to this intensity, Laura kissed back. It was as though their lips were starving for the others as they seemed to move perfectly. She didn't know who initiated their current tongue dueling. All she knew was that she liked it. Her hands found their way into his hair, tangling into the mess of brunette. He pulled her tighter towards him as a fire within him seemed to be ignited. As the heat increased, Rocky hummed slightly causing his voice to vibrate against Laura's lips. This felt so right. He didn't know how to control himself.

Laura: "Rocky!" "Rocky!"

He opened his eyes, no longer feeling the warmth of her lips or body pressed against his own. Laura was pushing herself away from him. Sadness covered her face & Rocky could swear he could see tears in her eyes.

Laura: "Rocky, this can't happen between us, even though I want it to happen."

She moved closer again & rested her forehead against his. It would be so easy to just lean a little more to reconnect & get lost in the moment, but she knew she couldn't.

Laura: "We're both in relationships. This is not fair." Laura is with Ryland. Rocky is with Sophie. Laura breaks up with Ryland for Riker. Rocky breaks up with me for Calum. Ry asks me out because Laura told him that I have feelings for him.

Rocky: "I don't care."

He kissed her once more.

Laura: "Stop!"

She pushed him away fully.

Laura: "We can't Rocky. I'm sorry." She knows Calum likes him.

She backed away. She was determined not to let him see her cry.

Laura: "I...I..."

She glanced at the floor then back at him. Her words just would not come out, or rather her brain could not figure out what she felt let alone what to say.