4 (hours)

I feel like I've lost my senses in some moment. Not with my lids covering my eyes, fainted, like normal people. Not with my eyes lost in the darkness of my protected mind. Ha-ha. Protected mind. That's so ironic as the fact that I'm thinking about smiling potatoes right now.

I punch the wall.

My hands could have broken against the wall or the wall could have broken with my hands' impact.

If I was strong. If I didn't knew what was going to happen. Well, if I knew.

I've already tried that. When? I have no idea. For how many time? I guess I don't remember. Why? I needed answers. I needed freedom.

But what keeps locking me's not the glass.

What keeps locking me's here.

Here.

Inside my mind.

The walls of my inconscience don't let me spy. They don't let me seek. They don't let me remember.

They don't let me remember why I'm here, locked inside this box. The brightness bothers me. The cold bothers me. The heat bothers me. The fake silence bothers me.

Fake, because there are screams in some other place where no one can reach. Screams of despair and disconnected pieces of a story about death.

Of his death. His. I can't remember his name

I can't remember.

I can't remember.

I can't remember.

I can't remember.

I've killed my last chance to remember.