제1장-Chapter 1

Yura's POV
"WHAT DID YOU SAY MOM? YOU WANT ME TO MARRY A GUY THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW?YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!"

"Yura, you do know it's also for our business together right. You will slowly develop feelings for him.We'll be going to his house right now."

"Wow, good game man. Thanks mom." I gave her a sarcastic look and got out of the house and went into the car.

We soon arrived at a house which is so damn cool.

"Hello, you must be Yura right. I'm Mrs Jeon. Come on in."

"Good morning Mrs Jeon."

"Sweetheart, Jungkook is upstairs in the room, I'll call him down."

"Jungkook, you're future wife is here."

"Which one is him?" I pointed at the 7 boys who came out of the room.

"Me.I'm Jungkook. Come on in." I pulled me to his room with his other friends.

"Heyy, I'm Jimin. You're pretty." The guy with the orange hair sat next to me.

"Hyung! Don't get too close to her. She is my wife."

"I'm Jin. If you need help, come and find me."

"I'm Hoseok. You can call me hope too. If you're upset look for me."

"Namjoon here."

"Swag suga"

"Taehyung"

Taehyung gave me a smile and I felt chills.

"Umm hi guys I'm Yura yeah okay."

"Are you a dancer?" Taehyung gave me a blur look.

"Yeah, I teaches dance in schools."

"JUNGKOOK COME DOWN FOR DINNER WITH YOUR WIFE AND BTS" I heard Mrs Jeon shouting asking us to come down for dinner.

"Let's go down guys, Yura let's go." Jungkook held my hand and pulled me down.

It was kinda awkward for him to hold my hand.I mean I just knew him today and I don't even know anything about him.

I followed Jungkook to the dinning table and we all had our dinner together. I didn't spoke a single word at all and all i could head is my mom talking to Mrs Jeon and Jungkook talking to the boys.

"Dear, are you okay? You seems pale."

"Yes I am Mrs Jeon. I'm just tired from dance classes earlier on."

She placed her hand on my forehead.

"Oh my, Yura, you're having a fever. You need to take a break and have some rest alright?"

"It's okay Mrs Jeon. I will be going home now."

"Noo my dear, I'll ask Jungkook to get you some medicine and drive you home."

"It's okay, I'm reall-"

"Jungkook! Come down here. Get Yura some medicine for her fever and please take her home."

"Okay Mom."

Jungkook took me to his car and handed me a bag of medicine.

On the way home, it was really awkward, if you know I just know him since today and his already driving me home.

"Yura."Jungkook suddenly spoke.
I looked at him with curious.

"You do know that I actually still love my ex right."

"I sure do." I gave him a glance.

"I don't know if I will have feelings for you but just to let you know that I actually loved my ex but just because of my parents business I was forced to divorce her. I'm sorry if it hurts you."

"It's okay Jungkook. I understand, everyone have feelings for their ex and couldn't leave them so it's okay if you want to talk as much thing as you want to me about her."

"Thank you Yura. My mom actually told me to stay with you today until your feeling better. Your parents won't be coming home as they have works to do at their company."

"Um it's okay Jungkook you can go back."

"My mom will scold me if i do.Go a head and sleep I'll just sleep on the sofa."

"Unless you mind, you can sleep on the bed."

"okay okay, I would have to take care of you too. go and sleep lights off."

That night was different, with jungkook sleeping beside me was just great. Though I actually don't have any feelings for him, I have a sense of protection coming from him.

I know he loves Hani but i hope we'll build oup our relationship too.

With that in mind, I went to sleep knowing that jungkook will be here to protect me.