제2장-Chapter 2

- Next day morning -

Yura's POV

"Ring!Ring!" My alarm went off.

"Omg my fuck, i only have 20 mins before my dance class!"

"Glad you know, faster get up and get ready for class." Jungkook suddenly came in which made me screamed even more.

"FUCK what are you doing here"

"Omagosh Yura, did i really scare you that much? Can't you remember that i stayed at your house yesterday night with you? Now, hurry up or you would be late for class.Breakfast is on the table and I'll be going home first and after that I will be out with Hani, come to my house for dinner, my mom asked to . See you at dinner then." He went to the door immediately and left.

I just said bye to him and immediately went to get myself changed and went off to my dance class.

-skip to after dance lesson-

I went to Starbucks to meet my best friend who is also in the same dance company.

"OMG Wendy !! Its been sooo long since i met you omggggg!"

"Yura, i clearly have a nicer name aka Jiyeon than wendy right ." She stare at me.

"Aish, Wendy is so much cuter than Jiyeon ." I passed her her Mocha Frappe.

"So you actually meant that i could also call you Hyomin instead too? HAHAHHA"

I saw the group of friends of Jungkook's.

"Hello! We meet each other again. Do you remember me ?"

"Hi, and yes I remember that you are Taehyung am i right?"

"Yeppppp, what are you doing here?"

"Oh i just ended my dance lesson and I'm here with Hyomin since it's been a while after we met each other like 1 year ago."

"Ya! Luna Luna not Hyomi"

I introduced Luna to BTS and they got to know each other more.

"Where's Jungkook btw." Jimin whispered.

"Um his with Hani i guess. He said he was going to find Hani in the morning."

"I'm sorry." Jimin tapped my shoulder.

We went home after that since it's getting late.

"Ding." My phone's notification rang.

150 Messages from " LOVELYS " group chat

"Lovelys? I never knew i had this group chat" I mumbled to myself.

Namjoon : Jimin, buy me coffee

Chimchim: WHYYYYYY I'M NOT GOING OUT NOW

Kookie : shutup guys .

SeokJin : Be polite JUNGKOOK

Kookie : KK BYE

Kookie left the group.

Chimchim added Kookie to LOVELYS

Kookie : wts...

Yura(me) : what's with "lovelys"

Swaggy : Yura is typing...

Yura : Swaggy? ^ wts

Taetae : HELLO!!!! YURAAAAAA

Yura(me) : ?? :/ you guys are weird and whats with all the weird names?? and guess what i only know that chimchim is Jimin :////

Taehyung : EVERYONEEEE TMR MEET AT THE CAFE ALRIGHT I'LL TELL YOU GUYS WHAT WE'LL BE DOING.

Luna : okie see ya ;)

Yura(me) : ^

-the next day-

Everyone was at the cafe and waiting for Taehyung to tell us about it.

"Okay, so we'll be going on a vacation to Jeju next week on Monday. Who can't make it? " Taehyung came and slowly told us .

I thought and thought , thinking that it'll be weird with Jungkook and i had dance classes too.

"Um sorry guys , i don't think i would be going along with you guys. I'm sorry Luna."

"Why , why , why? I would be lonely without you and im not even close with them, what do you expect me to do without you Yura?"

"But-"

"Yea, I agree. And you can't leave Jungkook alone too. Cancel all your dance classes for next week Yura. We want to get closer to you guys too." Jimin smirked.

"He might as well bring his Hani along am I right." I looked at Jungkook being serious enough.

Jungkook just looked down and looked into his phone.

Should i? Or should i not?

This questions kept on repeating in my head. Even when I reached home, it was still repeating. I had a really bad headache while thinking of it . What should I do?

-
-
-
sorry for not updating! school is really getting my soul away:( i had lesser time than before so i can't update fast. but ill try! 
instagram @/yihsuan.x so follow if you want :)

-forjimin