School &&& Streets

Trey/King POV

Today I spend the mourning with my daughter then go to work when Dime gets out. Don't get me wrong. I don't just push my baby on my sister. She likes keeping Nae and Nae lovesss her. I just don't know how I'm gon tell Nae that her mom left her. I mean when she gets old enough she will notice me and Dime are siblings. Oh. Well. When the time comes we'll figure out a way.

---Call Mode---

Trey: Ayeeee Jay. I'll be in for work when Dime gets home

Justin: Ok. I gotchu nigga but we got some rounds to make when you get here.

Trey:Let me guess. It was Rico??

Justin: You know it. I'm killing' this nigga this time. He need die.

Trey: I'm with you Jay. Ok I have to go Nae just woke up.

Justin: Ight One

Trey: Two

---End of Call Mode---

I went into Nae's room and she was sitting in her bed watching SpongeBob

Me:Naee??

Nae:Dwaddyy

I picked her. Up.

Me: Get dressed we are going out today. Now run along

Nae: Yayy ok Dwaddyy

She ran off and into her closet. I shake my head and go into my own bathroom. I take a 15 min shower and put on a pair of white Levi's, a red,white, and green polo button up, a pair of red polo shoes, my silver and diamond Rolex, a diamond cross chain, and just let my dreads hang pass my shoulders. I gotta admitt I'm sexy.

Me: Naeeeeeeee!!!!!! Lets gooooo.

Well the reason you haven't heard from my parents is because they are on a YMCMB tour. Yes. My other lil sister is moving in. Bri loud ass is supposed to move in today. Lol

Nae ass comes down stairs in white Levi short shorts, a red YMCMB tee, red and black Mickey mouse vans, her hair is just hanging, gold jewelry, and this MK purse that I KNOW Dime bought. I swear this girl is toooo much.

Nae: I'm ready dwaddy.

Me: Um. First who bought them shorts for you?

Nae: Autwie Mwya.

So Mya ass bought 'em. I got her ass.

Me:Ight. Go to the car baby. And do you have your phone?

She held up her white iPhone 5 with a mickey mouse case on it and we got in the car. Yes she has a phone and she knows how to work it. Got a problem? Thought so.

Me: Baby where you wanna go.?

Nae:I wanna visit Mwommy.

Me: You wanna go visit Mommy and TT Bri

Nae: YESHHH

Me: Ok. Well to the school we go.

I take off towards the school and pull up. Damn it's dead out here. We get out and go to the office

Me: Hello aIm here to visit Brinna Graham and Diamond Carter. Can you tell me what room they are in?

Lady:Um. Hold on sir. They are in room 472. Third floor and here are you guys passes.

She hands us these visitor passes. Me and Nae get to the room and knock.

A old lady answers and says really rudely "What do you want?"