Meetingss &&& Babysitting &&& Confrontations

Diamond/Monroe POV

Finally school was out. I was omw to Bri's house with Rocko and Bri. I got a text that we have a meeting and that Justin is leaving. So. Bri will watch Monae while Rocko is moving her stuff into our extra room. We pull up at my house and Nae runs out with her lil MK bag and get in her seat. then we go to Bri's house around the corner.

Me: ok. So Bri. She will tell you when she is hungry. Sleeping and anything else. Nae are you gonna be good for TT Bri

Bri nodds

Nae: Yesh mwommy. Are yew gwoing to work wif dwaddy? (Are you going to work with daddy?)

Me: Yes baby girl but i will be back when you get up. This is your uncle Rock. Say hi

Nae: Hi uncle Wock

We all laugh and i get in the car

Me: Take care of my baby Rocko and Brianna. Lee is keeping Mya tonite. So she wont be home.

Brianna: Ok. And make sure to be in by 3. We do have school.

Rocko:Dime if yo ass dont go. I got these two

I pull off and go home. Sounds like Trey is in the shower so I go to my room.

--Outfits--

Diamond/Monroe:Black tights, black sports bra, black leather hoodie, black 9in. red bottoms, gold and black jewlery, hair bone straight down her back, red lipstick, red bandana and gold and black spike belt.

Trey/King: Black levis, black beater, black hoodie, black and red jays, silver cross chain, dreads in a bun like Future, red bandana and a black belt

Justin/Jayy: Grey levis, red jays, red hoodie, red bandana, grey polo tee, silver cross chain and a black belt.

--End Of Outfits--

Me:TREY YO ASS TAKE LONGER THAN ME TO GET READY AND I HAD TO STRAIGHTEN MY DAMN HAIR. LETS GO NIGGA

I go to his black range since i dont wanna drive and get in the passengers seat. I swear he takes longer than me to get ready and finally his ass gets in the car we take off towards the ware house.

Me: Finally

Him: Ohhhhh shushhh. I gotta look fly

I roll my eyes and we get there. We get out the car and walk in side by side. Once we get to the meeting room everyone gets quiet.

King: Ayee. ok so Jay is leaving to go visit his fam for a few weeks

Me: So me and king will be taking over

Everyone mumbles stuff like "Why tf is Monroe snd King taking over?" or " Ofcourse"

Me and King: WELL GET USED TO US.

Every one was quiet again

Me: So as of now the brazilians are back in town. They will try to take us down. If ANYONE sees a brazilian KILL THEM. No exceptions.

King: No brazilians should be alive if you have seen them. Stay strap at all times. Yall may go.

Me and King get in the car and gather money from the traps. Then put it in the bank. We decide to go have dinner together at Applebees. At 'bout 2. We should be home by three then in bed.

Brianna's POV

I swear i NEVER knew Nae could be such a handful. Rocko was moving my bags from my house to the car and then to Dime's guest room. Ok so its like 10 and Nae will not stop asking for mommy.

Nae: Where is mwy mwommy. Im not gwetting in da twub twil I get mwy mwommy.

Then she sits on the carpet in her room. We had pizza for dinner and she had some. i swear im not used to this.

Me: Nae. You can sleep in your mommy's bed if you take a bath.

She looks at me and goes to the bathroom. And stands in the bathroom

Nae: Well are you gwoing to bwath me (Are you going to bath me?)

i shake my head and get her in the bath then put her on her Dora pjs and she gets her pink bunny animal and goes and sits in the middle of Dimes bed.

Me: Nae. Go to sleep. Mommy will be home when you wake up

Nae: Fwine (Fine)

She layed down and was sleep in mins

Me: Finally. I take a shower and put on my short boyshorts, a fitted tank and threw my hair in a messy bun then got in the bed. And Dime ass betta hurry cus we got school.

Mya's POV

I went to Lee's house today. His mother loves me even thoe im young.

Me: Hey Ma

Her: Hey baby. you staying tonite?

Me: Yeaa.

Me and Lee go to his room and take showers i put on sum under wear I have here and sum pjs I have here.

Lee: Baby. Ik you can fight so did you hit honey back?

Me: No Shamara and Camara were holding me.

He nodds

Lee: You need to put a rang on your eye and I have to tell your sisters.

Me: Noooo. Please dont tell them. They will prolly merk (kill) her.

Lee: How about this. I make them promise they wont jump in UNLESS Honey back ups jump in?

Me: Fine.

I went to put a cold rag on my eye. Then laid on Lees chest. SLowly drifting to sleep about what Diamond and Brianna will say.

Lee POV

When I saw that black eye in the hall we left right away. i dont know what it is but why is Honey so sprung on me.the only girl I ever fucked was Mya and a few others but not Honey hoein' ass. But I gotta tell Dime and Bri. They gone have a damn fit. I just hop on twitter

--Twitter Mode--

TheBreeziestBrii: Dime hurry yo ass home. Nae want you v.v

WatchYo'ManItsDime: Me nd Big Bro @ dinner. Work is hella...work. Lanao <3

LeeComin'Down: Me and Bae come as one. Mess with her mess wit' me. To a certain person.

ObeyMyaBabii: Nigga betta watch they selves. And the back ups. Aint gon kno' what hit 'em

HunItsHoney: Niggas got it today. Lee I miss the dick. ;)) Mwah

--End of Twitter Mode--

What did she mean by miss the dick I never fucked her. Did I??

Mom: YALL DINNER IS READY BUT I HAVE TO GO TO WORK LOVEEE YALL

Then i heard the front door shut. And i wake up Mya and we ate and went to sleep. I still dont know what Honey meant........

Nicki POV

................................................................

- Trey to the side

-Honey thirsty ass -__-

-Lee dont remeber that night

-Bri aint have fun wit Nae

-Rocko had to move all Bri shit :/

--Authors Note--

Im soooo sorry. I really have writers block. I dont know where this book is going. I thought I was going to be witing this book with a friend. But im writing it alone. it is alot harder than you think. Sooo..... Imma start working on the next chapter and throw a bit of Drama in there. But the same person who said my book is boring is the same one who wont help me write it. -_____- Ok. But ......'

Pooh Babii was Hereeeee! Mwah <3