Chapter 28.

Alice.

I carried Bella in my arms as Esme and Rosalie carried all our bags, walking close behind us.

I walked up the steps and into the house, seeing the guys sitting on the couch.

"Hey." Jasper came and kissed me.

"Hey, I'll meet you at our room in a sec, let me lay Bella down in her bed." I said to him as I walked up the stairs.

"Okay. Good night Bella." He whispered and I laughed since she was already asleep.

I walked up to her room and laid her down, taking off her shoes and coat before tucking her into her covers.

Esme walked in, placing all of Bella's bags on the floor next to the closet. She walked over to Bella's bed and smiled before kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." She whispered before smiling slightly at me, leaving the room.

I watched her leave before turning back to Bella, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Sweet dreams, Bella. Love you." I whispered.

I looked around her room, smiling before walking out and shutting her door.

-----

***Morning***

Bella.

I felt someone moving their hands through my hair. I opened my eyes a little, seeing Edward laying next to me.

"Hey Edward." I mumbled, closing my eyes again. He laughed. "Hey."

My eyes then shot open and I looked at him. "Edward? Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to be such a brat I-" He cut me off, pulling me into a hug.

"Its okay, Bella. It should be me apologizing, not you. I'm so sorry for what I did to you, Bella. I wasn't thinking straight." He said into my hair.

"But I was so...I. I just didn't understand why. What did I do, Edward? How could you treat me like that?" I mumbled into his shoulder.

"I know you don't understand Bella. I just can't tell you right now, okay? You'll understand when your older." He said to me. That was just like what Alice said.

I sighed. "I guess." I said, making him sigh.

"Bella, I love you, okay? Just don't worry about why I did what I did, you'll know soon enough. Just know that...I'm sorry, okay? I am." He said.

"Its okay. I love you too." I said, smiling a little.

Even though I really wanted to know now, I'm too young.

So there's no need to be a crybaby about it, I'll just have to learn later on like they said.

So...I guess I was okay with that.

Besides, who would be able to stay mad at Edward for a long time anyway? I can't stay mad at anyone for a long time, especially Edward.

"Alright. Now come on." He smiled and placed me on his back, standing up.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To get food." He laughed. He then zoomed down the stairs and to the kitchen in like 2 seconds.

"Edward! You have to warn me when your about to do that." I said, feeling my head.

He laughed. "Sorry." He said, slowly placing me in a chair at the table.

Esme walked in and kissed my cheek. "Goodmorning, or should I say good afternoon, sleepy head." She laughed.

"Good morni- wait. Good afternoon?" I asked. She nodded.

"Its 3 in the afternoon Bella." She said, getting some stuff from the fridge.

"Oh. I slept a lot then." I laughed at myself. "But good afternoon, mom." I smiled.

"How'd you sleep? Good huh? I bet." Esme laughed while cooking.

This was how it was when I would be awake when she's cooking. We'll talk and laugh until the food was done.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"No more nightmares or anything, right?" Edward said. "Even though I haven't asked in a while."

"Nope." I shook my head. He smiled and nodded. "Good." He said.

----

WARNING: HUGE TIME SKIP COMING SOON.

Hey everyone! This was extremely short but I had to put something out before I do the next update....;)

Enjoy this short chapter? I hope so.

Anyway, the next chapter will be up soon! Stay tooonnneedddd.

And remember,

Your beautiful. Never be afraid to chase your dreams. I love you.

-Nessa❤