Chapter 1

☝You are India Westbrook's,Kelsey is Miracle Watts,Jalissa is Zendaya Coleman ☝

Amiya Alsina POV (You/India)

Hey guys,my name is Amiya Alsina. I live in Tybee Island,Georgia with my mom and step dad that hates me. My mom is Beyonce' Knowls - Carter and my dad is a mystery but his last name is Alsina too. My step dad is Jay Z Carter,yep they got married,I also live with my baby sister Blue who's father is Jay Z. I am mixed with Black,Asian,Creole,Indian,and Mexican. I am 18 and my birthday is February 3. I like to shop,my favorite colors are orange and pink,I like Chipotle and McDonald's. I am 5'3 and weigh about 117 pounds,I also like to play soccer,take selfies,dance and eat. My boyfriend is Nick Young,the star basketball player at school. My best friend's are Kelsey and Jalissa,we all been down since 5th grade and have had each others backs since,just so you know we can fight and everyone has a man,mine is Nick Young of course,Jalissa's is Trevor Jackson a quarterback on our football team,and Kelsey's is Odel Beckham Jr a wide receiver on the football team. All of our boys are great friends they do everything together,none of us girls have lost our virginity and we ain't playing on losing it soon either. Bye guys !

Jalissa West POV (Zendaya)

What's up y'all,my name is Jalissa West. I also live in Tybee Island, Georgia with my mom,Kim K West, my dad,Kanye West,and my baby sister,North West. I also have a Giant Schnauzer named Midnight. I am 18 I was born on September 1,I am 5'10 I weight 122 pounds. I am a model when I am not in school,I model for clothing stores such as Macy's, Old Navy, Sears,and Mervyn's. My favorite singer is Michael Jackson,my favorite TV show is Law & Order:Special Victims Unit. I am mixed with African American, Caucasian, German,Irish and English. My boyfriend is Trevor Jackson,the star quarterback on our schools football team. My best friends are Kelsey and Amiya, we like the most popular girls around school so nobody ever tries to get into it with us or we gonna beat that ass like Martin but all the new students always trying to find a way to get into our group but that ain't gonna fly with us,we all been together since elementary school and we been good. We all still virgins but I want to give mine to Trevor. Both of us want to start a family after we all graduate and get our lives together, I don't want to ever tell the girls about this because they are going to hate me but its my decision tho. But by y'all I got to go to Amiya house, deuces !

Kelsey Johnson (Miracle)

Hi,my name is Kelsey Johnson. I live in Tybee Island,Georgia with my Dad,Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock and my mom,Ciara and my baby brother,Future. I am 18 years old,my birthday is January 30. I am a model and I have my own clothing line called 'The Miracle Lash' and my best friends from the beginning are Amiya and Jalissa , oh and of course my boyfriend is Odel Beckham and I already lost my virginity to him yeah I mean without the condom,we had straight up sex and it was amazing. Jalissa and Amiya still have they virginity but I just couldn't wait no more. But I got to go because me and Jalissa bout to surprise Amiya at her house and I know that I ain't say much but you know a girl be tired so see ya later !

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

All of the info was true I got them all from websites but Miracle is really 22 and only India lives in Georgia but she live in Atlanta, Tybee Island is really a place in Georgia,but this was only like an intro so yet.

Vote,Comment,and Follow for more

-Diamond