Chapter 2

I woke up with someone shaking me and calling my name "Bay?" he kept calling.

I grumbled in response and rolled over. He chuckled and came over to me and shook me until I looked at him. It was Liam.

"Love, I don't know how long it takes you to get ready for school so I'm waking you up now. You can get in the shower and use Natalia's shampoo and stuff" Liam was saying.

"Awe I figured we'd skip school today" I peered at him and he was smiling.

"Now love, I don't think your mum would appreciate you skipping school. She'd probably think I made you do it. C'mon get up and get ready. If Melanie says anything I'll say something back, I mean we do basically have all the same classes together and she's in a couple of them. Besides I'm not the only one in this house that goes to school. Natalia does too. She just woke up late and couldn't get to school. So get your tiny cute ass up and get ready. Your mother brought a really cute outfit for you to wear."

"Ugh! Okay fine I'm up. I'm gonna hop in the shower. How long do I have to get ready?"

"2 hours."

"Ok I only take an hour and a half to get ready so wake me back up in a half hour."

"Ok" he laughed and walked out of the room.

I was just dozing off when I heard someone talking.

"I don't know why the fuck you like her, she's not even that pretty" a mans voice said. I don't think it was anyone from here.

"Dad, I'm telling you she's amazing and she is too pretty. She's more than pretty. She's beautiful. How do you not see it?!" Liam shot back.

"Liam, have you seen her arms? They're all cut up."

"So she has issues dad. Issues that I plan on fixing."

"Yea I'm sure you'll fix them."

"Wanna bet?"

"Sure lets make a bet. I'll give you 6 months to fix her."

"Give me at least a year?"

"No 6 months and that's final. If you don't fix her and I see more cuts on her arm, you have to move back in with me and leave her. If you do fix her, you can stay here and be with her."

There was a long pause "ok, deal."

"Good then" and then I heard footsteps walking away. I pretended I was sleeping when Liam came in.

"Love, I know it hasn't been a half hour but we're making breakfast would you like something?"

I didn't know how to feel with this bet of Liam's. I 'woke up' and nodded my head yes at Liam. He smiled and walked away.

While they were making breakfast I took a shower, did my hair, got dressed and put my make up on. When I went downstairs I was greeted with a warm hug from Natalia.

"Good morning!" Natalia said. I noticed she didn't have a accent like the others. Me? I have the Irish accent. Natalia had something else and I couldn't put my finger on it. Scottish? It wasn't Irish cuz it didn't sound like mine or Niall's. Was it southern?

I just remembered she talked to me "morning."

She smiled at me and went to the kitchen. Liam passed me then.

"Hey what's Natalia's accent?" I asked him.

"Oh she's Italian" he answered "I see your Irish you have the same accent as Niall."

"Oh wow I didn't even think about Italian. And yea I am Irish. More Irish than anything."

"What else are you?"