Part 2

Part 2 :

Next day morning - breakfast table
Khushi and Payal served food for everyone. After serving first plate to everyone, Payal sat beside Akash. Before Khushi sit beside Arnav, Sheetal came and sat beside Arnav
"What the... Sheetal, this is not your place. It's Khushi's" Arnav said straight
"So what ASR? The place is empty, so I sat. That doesn't mean I will snatch her place in your life and anyway I don't think you will leave Khushi that soon or will you?" Sheetal laughed out loud on her silly joke leaving shocked Raizada-s. Khushi felt her heart fell into her stomach. She looked at Sheetal, shocked.
"SHEETAL..." Arnav roared in anger.
"Chote..." "Arnavji" both Anjali and Khushi came forward to take the control on situation.
"Arnavji, it's okay. Let her sit today. She doesn't know that we sit in particular place every time. Leave it for now, we will take care from next time" she lowered her voice and said "Please..."
"You may adjust or compromise, but I can not compromise when it comes to my loved ones and you know that very well Khushi. Bring our breakfast, we will sit in living room and have" Arnav left to living room.
Khushi sighed deeply and turned to nani
"Naniji..."
"It's okay betiya. Go and have your breakfast with Chote. HP will serve here"
Khushi took their plates and left to Arnav. Sheetal masked her hatred towards Khushi well before.
"I was just joking. I don't know ASR will take that seriously. Sorry Naniji. I didn't mean to hurt anyone." Sheetal faked her sadness.
"It's okay betiya, please take care next time. Chote never allow anyone talk about his family. Let alone Khushi betiya" Nani said in a serious tone. Sheetal's fake sadness couldn't make elder lady come under her fakeness. Nani looked at Sheetal with intent eye and then looked at her grand children who sat in living room to have their morning food.
"Relax Arnavji, I'm not going anywhere leaving you. Now come, have this breakfast. Otherwise I will become mad thinking about food. I can't live without you and my food. You know that, right? And look at this breakfast. Poor breakfast, pleading me, to have and giving it a chance to feel the heaven in my stomach" Khushi said with a dreamy look and rubbing her stomach making arnav chuckle
"Pagal" with that Arnav pulled her little towards him and grabbed the plate. He completed his portion while feeding Khushi hers.
::::::::::
AR, Morning 9.30
"ASR, today you have a meeting at 11 with new employees. Then at 1, you have a meeting along with lunch with Mumbai suppliers. And one more thing, our designers asked your time to talk about upcoming fashion show. They said it's important" said Arnav's PA
"Do I have any schedule at evening 4?"
"No sir..."
"Good, then give that time to designers. Anything else?"
"No sir"
"Then you leave now and send Aman here"
::::::::::
"Are you sure Aman? Is she capable of the work? Is she genuine?"
"ASR... whatever certificates she showed, everything is from reputed institutions only. Anyway, our HR will verify them. If there is any problem, then she will be out of AR"
"Hmm... keep an eye on her. Let me know if you find anything abnormal"
"Sure ASR, but sir... she said you both are friends. Then..."
"Don't say you selected her because we WERE friends" Arnav looked at Aman with narrowed eyes
"No... no... no sir... I know you prefer the talent than recommendations. I'm just curious about her and your words. She said friends and you are saying keep an eye. So..."
"I will tell you if needed. For now, do what you are asked for. You can leave now." Arnav said in stern tone
:::::::::
"...and I prefer perfect professionalism in my office. I don't want any type of stupidity or silliness in my office. And make sure you don't mix your personal and professional life in office hours. If you have any doubts, you can ask your manager. I hope whatever certificates you submitted are genuine. If we found anything fraud, then you will be out of this company. So, you better come forward by yourself. If we finds out, then the consequences will be little hard for you to get another job. I think I'm clear enough for you all and you guys are clear enough to worry about your future. Anyway, welcome to AR. This meeting ends here. Aman will introduce you to your managers" with that Arnav left the meeting room and left to his next meet. He didn't look at Sheetal even at once. He He is still angry on her for stupid joke at breakfast table. He hate the person who jokes about his Khushi. He clenched his jaws and left the room.
:::::::::::::::
"Khushi..." Arnav called Khushi on her mobile
"Ji, Arnav ji?"
"Did you reach office?"
"Ji Arnav ji... just checking with workers when they are taking the lunch to your employees. What's the matter Arnav ji. Do you need anything? Are you okay?" Khushi asked.
"I'm fine Khushi. I just called you to tell that today, don't bring the lunch for me. I'm going out for a meeting. I will have lunch with clients. You have to eat alone today. Sorry for that" Arnav knew this news makes her little low
"It's okay Arnav ji. Please have your lunch and medicine there and take care. bye"
"Bye" Arnav dropped the call. He can clearly hear the dullness in her voice. Last night he tried his best to make her talk about her fears or insecurities or whatever. But she simply said she was tired and wants to take rest. He can't force her for anything when she indeed tired. So, he too slept taking her in his arms. And now he is sure the morning incident added more. He hate Sheetal.
After talking with Khushi in phone, Arnav left his office for the meeting around 12.30 in the afternoon.
After finishing her work in canteen and checked with the workers whether they sent the lunch to all employees, Khushi came to Arnav's cabin to have her lunch. She badly want to spend time with Arnav. She is feeling some unknown uneasiness. After seeing all the changes in home, she is feeling restlessness in her. She was already disturbed with Sheetal's joke at breakfast table, but whatever she heard later worrying her more. She remembered the conversation between Sheetal and Arav, which happened her to hear when she was going to her room to get ready for her work.
-----------
Guest room, Morning
"But Mom, Why can't we say everything to dad and ask him to come with us?" Arav asked in his irritated tone
"No Arav... we can't do that beta. Can't you see, your dad is married to her and he loves her. I don't want to snatch your daddy's happiness, Arav. I can't do that" Sheetal said in her low voice
"But Mom... you too want to live with daddy, right? then?" Arav asked in his helplessness
"Yes, I do Arav. But you know that I can't make others sad, then how can I snatch your father's happiness and make him sad? I can't see others in sadness. You have to accept this Arav that we can't get daddy. We both have to live alone without Daddy and his family"
"NOOO... I want daddy. I will talk with him"
"No Arav... please beta, don't make it difficult for me. It's just matter of few days. I know, Daddy can't come with us leaving her" Sheetal said crying
"But Mom..."
"No more arguments on this again Arav. Now get ready for school, I too need to go to office" with that Sheetal made Arav ready
After hearing all these, Khushi felt something in her heart. She couldn't exactly point out that feeling. She slowly walked to her room and got ready for her work with a blank mind.
--------
Present time, Arnav cabin, 3.30 PM
Khushi came out of her thoughts with a knock on the door. She sat correctly from her half lying position. Seeing Aman there, she smiled little and left to her home feeling tired
When she is about to cross the parking lot, she heard someone talking. Just by listening she knew who that person is. She stopped in her tracks unknowingly
"Hello Arnav... yeah I had my lunch, what about you?" Sheetal asked in her phone
"..."
"Aww... that's so sweet of you Arnav. But you know, you have to be healthy for your family sake. You can't wait for me to have food. You can't do this. Anyway thanks for your concern, bye"
Khushi couldn't think anything straight. She left from there, not listening to Arnav, who is with his some business friends and calling her to introduce to them. She didn't notice him there or hear him calling her
Arnav stood there with confused and worried mind. He can't go behind her as he has his friends with him at present. He managed telling them something about Khushi's behaviour and took them inside
:::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Khushi what's wrong with you?" Payal asked worriedly
"Jiji, please... leave me alone. I'm not feeling well. I don't want any tea. Please" Khushi almost shouted at her sister and closed the door with a loud sound. She couldn't think anything straight. She couldn't understand what to take seriously and what not. She lied on bed, avoiding the thoughts. She just want her mind to be blank. She doesn't want to think about anything. She wanted Arnav. She wants her husband to be on her side, supporting her. She closed her eyes more tight trying hard not to let her tears come out.
:::::::::::::::::::::::
Arnav rushed inside and saw his sister and his whole family having evening tea. But he couldn't find his wife.
"Nani, Di where is Khushi?"
"She said she is not feeling well Arnav ji. I asked her what's bothering her, but she shouted at me" Payal is worried.
"Thanks Payal, I will check with her. Can you send our tea to my room" Arnav asked
"Sure Arnav ji" Payal said and involved herself in serving her family while Arnav rushed towards his room. Nani looked at Arnav's retreating figure and decided to talk with Khushi.
:::::::::::::::::::
Arnav rushed inside to see his wife lying on bed, hiding her face in pillow. Arnav observed Khushi for few seconds and noticed that she isn't in her deep sleep. He slowly went to her side and sat beside her. He slowly caressed her hair and turned her to side slowly. He frowned his eyebrows seeing tear marks on her cheeks. Unable find the reason, he slowly called her
"Khushi..."
With a sudden jerk Khushi got up and looked at him
"A...a...arnav ji... you came?"
"Khushi what's wrong? Why are you sounding worried and sad?" he looked at her surprised and confused
Khushi suddenly hugged him and breathed hard.
"Thank you Arnav ji... thanks for coming to me. Thank you... thank you..."
"Of course I came Khushi. Where will I go if I won't come to you? What's the matter Khushi?" Arnav is getting worried seeing Khushi like this.
"Nothing... I was just worried about you..."
"But Khushi..." Arnav tried to talk
"You came home, that's all matters. Did you have tea?" Khushi asked not wanting to make him worried about her
Looking intently in her eyes, Arnav shook his head in no and said "No... I came straight here. I asked Payal to send our tea"
Khushi sighed in relief. She really needed this time with her husband. She don't want to be with anyone now. She kept her head in his lap and closed her eyes.
Arnav slowly caressed her hair.
"What's the matter sweetheart? Is everything fine here? Did someone say anything to you? Please Khushi, talk to me. I'm getting worried" Arnav was desperate to make her normal. He is missing her naughty pranks, he is missing her mischievous eyes, he is missing her black being, totally he is missing his Khushi.
"Nothing, just stay with me, please. I don't want any disturbances now. Stay with me, please" Khushi asked looking at him with pleading eyes.
"Shh... I'm here. You no need to plead me. Relax, do you want to sleep for sometime? " he asked
"I just want to close my eyes and feel you beside me, with me"
"What? What are you talking Khushi? What's the matter?" He wants to shout at her for not sharing her pain. But he controlled himself seeing her in this condition.
"I will Arnav ji. But not now, please give me sometime"
Nodding his head, he looked at her while she close her eyes. He caressed her forehead with his thumb to remove those worry lines. Noticing her calm breath, he said in low voice not to disturb her sleep
"Please remember that I love you Khushi. Please don't push me away by not sharing your worries. It hurts. Please sweetheart, tell me, share whatever bothering you, trust me I will make everything fine. But please don't push me" he kissed her forehead and made her lie correctly on bed.
After freshening, he called HP for tea. He woke up Khushi to have tea. Both Sat together and had the hot liquid letting it to relax the veins. Arnav can see her tired face. He also can feel her pain/fear through her tight hold on his upper arm, but he kept quiet giving her time to come out with her fears. Their trance got disturbed with the knock on the door. Suddenly Khushi's hold got tight
"Sh... I'm not going anywhere. Let me send the person whoever it is" saying that Arnav went and opened the door to see Arav at the door
"What?" Arnav is really irritated with this child. He is just keeping calm because his sister is diverting her mind seeing this child in their house after her husband's betrayal.
"I'm feeling bored ASR. Can you spend sometime with me? I want to play" Arav made innocent face and looked at Arnav
"Where is Sheetal?"
"Mom is in room ASR. Why? Do you want mom to play with us?" suddenly Arav got excited making Arnav groan in irritation. Arav's voice is high with excitement.
"What the!!! I hate when someone raise their voice. No I don't want your mother to play with us. In fact I don't want to play. I'm not a stupid child to play damn games. You go and ask your mother give her time to play with you. Dont disturb me" Arnav said in his usual ASR tone and closed the door making Arav hate Khushi more
"You shouldn't have said that harshly to him Arnav ji. He is just a child"
"You know that I hate children Khushi. Dont ever try to ask me to be nice with him" Arnav is really irritated with this particular two persons "I'm just keeping quiet because Di is happy having him in the house. Or else I wouldn't have allowed both this mother and child into the house. So, keep in your mind and don't ask me to be nice with him" sitting beside her.
Arnav is already worried/irritated/confused with Khushi's behavior. Above that she is asking to be nice with Arav made him angry.
"Then what will you do when we have kids?" Khushi asked in shock and worry after few minutes.
Arnav looked at her surprised and understood she said what she said in worry, not really thinking what will be the after effects of the words she spoke.
He looked at her smirking, pulled her towards him.
"What did you say?"
"Huh?"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hope this part was okay...
ThanQ...
::Sri::