Laughs and Love

"HAHAHAHAHA!"
Her laugh echoed through the house as she ran from a dangerous pillow fight. TaeYeon turned around to see if her silly friend was near her, only to see Sunny surprise attack her with a pillow punch.

TaeYeon fell to her knees and tried to get up, while her crazy friend kept on laughing as she fought her with her purple pillow. They could not stop laughing, especially the friend with the weird chicken laugh, which made her fall onto her back instead.

One last punch until Sunny collapsed on TaeYeon and giggled in her ear. "Hey there sexy..~" Sunny whispered in her ear right before the girls bursted into laughter. Both of their dorky laughs filled the room.
However, as the time went by, the laughs got soft and low.

Then it got quiet.

Sunny sat up, still on TaeYeon. Looking down deeply into her chocolate brown eyes. The girl under took the other one's hand as she looked up to her.

"Remember how we used to pretend we were kissing on our concerts?" TaeYeon giggled.

The blood flushed to Sunny's cheeks. She nodded slightly while she struggled to find words. " What if we actually kissed? " the girl questioned again, which made the aegyo queen even redder.

"E-Ehm, hehe, that'd be weird... " she nervously laughed, avoiding eye contact.
"How? You just simply kiss everyone...".
"Would you care?" the sunshine asked. TaeYeon bending her head sideways like a question mark. "What..?"

"If I kissed you, would you care?"
"Sunny, you can't just ask me tha- "
"Would you?" she asked again, a little more straight forward.

No reply.
TaeYeon moved her head to the side. The short haired girl moved closer down to her little friend. As she moved closer, Tae just lied there, not moving an inch. For the first time she didn't avoid Sunny being so close.

Sunny found herself only two centimeters from her best friend. Both could feel their heart racing higher than ever before. Their lips were almost touching. If only one of them moved a tiny bit closer.

A slight whisper came from her best friend's mouth. "Kiss me".

~~
Haha, I'm such a bitch stopping it here, but I didn't want to continue unless there were people liking it. Oh well~~

Other ships? Comment ;)