Chater 1

BTW this is Michael !! cute I know

I was running from the Victorian then it went black I can't remember what happen. I woke up in a room and I was on a bed I got off the bed and went to the door I opened it and found the bath room. I walked inside and looked at myself. My light brown hair was dirty my face had mude all over and my jeans were ripped.I heard a knock and I turned to see the door opening my eyes got big as I took a look at the handsome man in front of me he had brown hair and brown eyes. My wolf screamed mate but how he's a vampire? His eyes looked right in to mine.
You might want to wash up because you really look like shit he siad.
Why should I lesson to you ? I asked
Do you want to see you dad or not He asked.
After what he siad about my dad I grabbed a towle and ran in the bathroom closing the door behind me. I washed my body thinking about seeing my dad but I thought and thought about what had happen. Then it hit me my mom and my big brother were fighting other wolves and my dad packed my bag then told me to run far away. But I begged him to let me stay and fight but he pushed me out the back door and then shifted and started to kill all wolves in he's sight. I cryed as I ran though the forest the Victorian were following me. I hit a strogh chest and fell crelling into a ball and sobing then I spased out.
I got out tires in my eyes I went in the bedroom and a boy was sitting there he looked maybe around 18 to 17.
Hi I'm Jackson and the man that came in here was Michael. Here go get changed. He handed me a black top and some skiny jeans I walked back into the bathroom and put them on and put my hair in a pony tale I walked back out side and there was Jackson still setting there being pashint. He handed me some showed and I quickly put them on.
Are thou ready to see your father? He asked
How is my father still alive though he died back at the house. He saved my life I siad.
Haha that shut up Jackson Michael siad coming into the room.
Come on let's go see your father Michael siad.
I followed to two huge french doors Jackson nocked on the door whating for an answer. We heard a deep voice say ing come in.
They opened the doors and my eyes went wide at how I sale.