chapter 3 Home??

(Anabella POV)

When I finished eating my father explained every thing to me. Michael brought me to my room and
Gave me some clothes to change in to. I was so tired that I could sleep for ever. I changed my clothes and flopt on the bed. My room was small I'm gonna have to ask for a new one. I fell asleep and had a wired dream. Michael was there holding me like I was going to die. We were in a forest and it was snowing it was so pretty. I was awaken by my father picking me up. I jumped when I felt his cold skin on mine.
Don't worry I'm taking you to your real room I wanted to show you before you went to bed but you were out like a light he told me. I layer my head on his chest as we walked to a big white door. When we got to the door it opened. I looked widely at the man I was scared I couldn't see his face. Then he aproched my father and I could see the mans face it was Michael. But why was he in my room? The room is done Sir Michael siad. Thank you my farther siad with a little smile on his face. Michael looked down at me and smiled any thing for you sir.
Dose my father know that were mates? He walked into the room and turn on the light the room had white walls and a big bed with black silk colored blankets. I tryed to get out my fathers grip but he wouldn't bueg. He looked down at me and put me down on the bed then he went to the other side of my room were there was a big white chair. Theres was a lap top on a black desk and on the other side of my room was a fire place and I minyfreg. Do you like it my father asked I smiled like it I love it I siad. He smiled then got up and went to the door. Good night my dear. Good night I siad. After he was gone I got up and walk to a door and opened it. Bathroom then the next closet when I turned on the light to the closet it was huge it had a lot of stuff that I did not want to go though right now so I turned off the light and sat on my bed when the door opened and Michael came in. I know we just meet but I can't be away from you. I looked at him wondering if I should let him stay our not. I Michael Lee gettel accept you as my mate. I was about to scream and jump up and down but the I realized that people were sleeping. I anabella ann jones accept you as my mate. But I want to take it slow and I want to learn things about you I siad he shook his head in understand ment. May I sleep with you if that's okay he asked. Um is my father going to get mad if you do I asked. Yes but not if we tell them were mates. Okay I siad he moved to the bed and sat next to me. He's sent smelt so good I just wanted to be closer to him. May I snuggle with you he asked I smiled thinking he would never ask. Yes I siad I layer down and so did he and put his arm over me then I lost control sparks shout though me making me jump I turned to look at Michael he was just laying there his eyes holding so much lust in them. I couldn't take it any more. I took his face in my hands and kissed him he kissed back his lips moving with mine. He stopped and looked into my eyes. I don't think we should go on you siad you wanted to take it slow I won't do it if your not ready. I smiled your right I siad and layer my head on his chest in fell asleep.

Sorry it took so long I have been doing stuff....