One Love

(Mark p.o.v.)
It's been about a week since I proposed. I'm not going to lie, I was scared to death that she would say no. I didn't know if she would think it was too rushed, or that she didn't want to marry ME, or...
Wade: Hey, dude.
I jumped a little. I guess I had zoned out.
Mark: Sorry, I was just thinking.
Wade: Well, then you've been thinking a lot recently. Which I guess is understandable.
Mark: Yeah. Everything just seems so different now.
Wade: Well, everything is different. And it's going to be even more different not long from now.
Mark: Yeah.
We sat there for a minute before I spoke again.
Mark: So, you wanna start the game.
Wade: Yeah, let's go.
I made sure everything was set up right, and then I hit record.
Mark: Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and today, I am joined here by Wade, and we're going to be playing Mole Hammers...

(Lindsey p.o.v.)
I knocked on the door lightly, then a few moments later, a woman answered the door.
Lindsey: Lilly!
Lilly: Lindsey! Come in, come in.
I walked through the door and she led me to the living room. Today, I was going to Lilly's (aka iiSuperwomanii's) house to film video with her and to just catch up.
Lilly: So, how've you been? What's been going on?
Lindsey: Well...about a week ago, something very big happened.
Lilly: What?! I need details, girl!
I held out my hand so she could see. Her eyes went wide as she just stared at it, and then at me.
Lilly: No. Way. He proposed?!
I nodded, smiling like a crazy person. It made me so happy just thinking about the fact that I'm going to get to spend the rest of my life with him. I love him to death, and I always will. I kept thinking about it until Lilly hugged me and I snapped out of it.
Lilly: I'm so happy for you!
Lindsey: Thanks, it means a lot.
Lilly: So, have you picked out a dress or anything yet.
Lindsey: It's only been a week! So, no, not yet.
Lilly: Please let me help you find one! Please please please!
Lindsey: Okay, sure.
She smiled even bigger and hugged me again.
Lindsey: So, now that the big news is out of the way, let's record some awesome videos!
She laughed and then hit record.

A/N: I'm going to admit, this was kind of a filler thing. Sorry. I hate writing filler (which is probably a: why this story kind of seems a bit rushed, and b: why most of it sucks). I'm working on it. Also, about the title, get it? It's kind of romantic, and it's a iiSuperwomanii reference...okay. Until next time... :P